Earthquakes in divers places signify the return of Yahawashi, the Messiah, and the end of the Edomites (Esau) rulership over the Israelites (Jacob).
King James Bible:
- Mat 24:3 | And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
- Mat 24:4 | And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- Mat 24:5 | For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- Mat 24:6 | And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- Mat 24:7 | For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- Mat 24:8 | All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 2 Esdras 6:9 | For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
7.0-Magnitude Earthquake Cripples Alaskan Roadways, Leaving Cars Stranded and Sunken
Roads destroyed by a 7.0-magnitude earthquake that struck near Anchorage, Alaska last week are impeding search and rescue efforts in the area. The aftermath has left buildings, residents and their vehicles stranded and sunken as they await support, CNN reports.
The quake hit approximately 10 miles northeast of Anchorage at around 8.30am AKST, with the U.S. Geological Survey recording its depth at 21 miles. Though the subsequent tsunami warning was canceled shortly after, there were dozens of aftershocks in the area.
“It was very loud when it came,” said Anchorage Mayor Ethan Berkowitz. “It was very clear that this was something bigger than what we normally experience. We live in earthquake country…but this was a big one.”
Read More @ The Drive