Tribe of Judah
YAHAWADAH = “Yahawah Thanks”
Modern Day Byword: Negroes/Blacks/African-Americans/Slaves
Judah was the 4th born son of Jacob. His mother was Leah, Jacobs 1st wife. Judah is the head tribe of the 12 tribes and the tribe Yahawashi, the Messiah, descends from. After the split of Israelite Kingdom into the Northern and Southern Kingdoms upon King Solomon’s death, the Tribe of Judah reigned over the Southern Kingdom.
Birth Nomen Omen
- Gen 29.35 | And she conceived again and bore a son, and said, “Now I will praise Yahweh.” Therefore she called his name Judah. Then she stopped bearing.
Blessing & Prophesy
- Gen 49:8 | Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father’s children shall bow down before thee.
- Gen 49:9 | Judah is a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
- Gen 49:10 | The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
- Gen 49:11 | Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass’s colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
- Gen 49:| 12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.