Prophesied in the Bible, the 12 Tribes of Israel (Yahsharahla) were cut off from their heritage, culture, history and given into the hands of their enemies by the Most High, Yahawah. In this captivity the Israelites are at the bottom of society, looked down upon by all other nations and called a wide variety of derogatory names: anything other than who they truly are.
- Jer 17:4 | And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
- Deu 28:37 | And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
- 1Ki 9:7 | Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:
- 2Ch 7:20 | Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.
- Psa 44:14 | Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.
- Isa 3:12 | As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.