How & when the 10 Tribes of the Northern Kingdom came to the Americas as recorded the prophet Ezra in 2 Esdras (hellenized name)~
- 2 Esdras 13:39 | And whereas thou sawest that hee gathered another peaceable multitude vnto him;
- 2 Esdras 13:40 | Those are the ten tribes, which were caried away prisoners out of their owne land, in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria ledde away captiue, and hee caried them ouer the waters, and so came they into another land.
- 2 Esdras 13:41 | But they tooke this counsaile amongst themselues, that they would leaue the multitude of the heathen, and goe foorth into a further countrey, where neuer mankind dwelt,
- 2 Esdras 13:42 | That they might there keepe their statutes, which they neuer kept in their owne land.
- 2 Esdras 13:43 | And they entred into Euphrates by the narrow passages of the Riuer.
- 2 Esdras 13:44 | For the most high then shewed signes for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed ouer.
- 2 Esdras 13:45 | For through that countrey there was a great way to goe; namely, of a yeere and a halfe: and the same region is called Arsareth.
Arsareth is what we now know as America, named after Edomite America Vespucci. Like Africa was named after Edomite Roman General Scipio Africanus and Asia named after Roman Edomite General Lucius Cornelius Asiaticus.
- Psa 49:11 | Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
End times prophecy (right now)
- 2 Esdras 13:46 |Then dwelt they there vntill the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
- 2 Esdras 13:47 | The highest shall stay the springs of the streame againe, that they may go through: therefore sawest thou the multitude with peace.
- 2 Esdras 13:48 | But those that be left behinde of thy people, are they that are found within my borders.
- 2 Esdras 13:49 | Now when hee destroyeth the multitude of the nations that are gathered together, he shal defend his people that remaine.
- 2 Esdras 13:50 | And then shall hee shewe them great wonders.
As prophesied by Jeremiah, America is the only place where all of the tribes are oppressed together. The sons of Yasharahla (Israel) represent the Northern Kingdom and the sons of Yahawadah (Judah) represent the Southern Kingdom.
- Jer 50:33 | Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.
Arsareth was known to and explored by the Israelites/Yasharahla during King Solomon’s reign.