Regarding the vision.
- Obadiah 15 For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
- Wisdom of Solomon 17:21 Over them only was spread an heavy night, an image of that darkness which should afterward receive them: but yet were they unto themselves more grievous than the darkness.
They will seek to please the the poor (the Israelites), realizing they have inherited lies about who we are their entire lives.
- Job 20:4 Knowest thou not this of old, since man was placed upon earth,
- Job 20:5 That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?
- Job 20:6 Though his excellency mount up to the heavens, and his head reach unto the clouds;
- Job 20:7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?
- Job 20:8 He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night.
- Job 20:9 The eye also which saw him shall see him no more; neither shall his place any more behold him.
- Job 20:10 His children shall seek to please the poor, and his hands shall restore their goods.
- Jeremiah 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.