Joel 2:1 | Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
Note the manifold wisdom in the prophecy above from Joel regarding the end times.
Be aware that in our lifetimes the Mark of the Beast system, tied to digital currency, will become a reality. Each Israelite man & woman will need to make a choice whether to accept it, under penalty of the Most High Yahawah or reject it, under penalty of Esau-Edom.
- Rev 13:16 | And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- Rev 13:17 | And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
The choice to reject the Mark of the Beast is part and parcel of the “strait gate” or “narrow path”, that most Israelites will fail to take per the prophet Zechariah.
- Matthew 7:14 | Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
- 2 Esdras 7:7 | The entrance thereof is narrow, and is set in a dangerous place to fall, like as if there were a fire on the right hand, and on the left a deep water: 8And one only path between them both, even between the fire and the water, so small that there could but one man go there at once.
- Zechariah 13:8 | And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein.
- 2 Esdras 16:69 | And they that consent unto them shall be had in derision and in reproach, and trodden under foot.
- Revelation 19:20 | And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Reference to the penalty of Esau-Edom:
- Revelation 2:10 | Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
- 2 Esdras 16:70 | For there shall be in every place, and in the next cities, a great insurrection upon those that fear the Lord. 71They shall be like mad men, sparing none, but still spoiling and destroying those that fear the Lord. 72For they shall waste and take away their goods, and cast them out of their houses. 73Then shall they be known, who are my chosen; and they shall be tried as the gold in the fire.