As Overdose Deaths Soar, Dark Web Drug Dealers Voluntarily Ban Fentanyl | The Mind Unleashed
Major dark web drug suppliers have started to voluntarily ban the synthetic opioid fentanyl because it is too dangerous, the National Crime Agency has said.
They are “delisting” the high-strength painkiller, effectively classifying it alongside mass-casualty firearms and explosives as commodities that are considered too high-risk to trade. Fentanyl can be up to 100 times stronger than heroin and can easily cause accidental overdoses, particularly when mixed with heroin.
Vince O’Brien, one of the NCA’s leads on drugs, told the Observer that dark web marketplace operators appeared to have made a commercial decision, because selling a drug that could lead to fatalities was more likely to prompt attention from police.
It is the first known instance of these types of operators moving to effectively ban a drug.
Read More @ The Mind Unleashed
Many are all too familiar with the result of the crack cocaine epidemic that swept the Israelite community in America, most notably the tribe of Yahawadah (Judah in the KJV) beginning in the 80s. Paired with the war on drugs, it brought, and continues to bring, tremendous persecution. Examining this modern history through the scriptures, we have prophecy in Deuteronomy 28 which lists the curses for Yasharahla’s (Israelites) disobedience, verse 28 & 29 fit the bill. However, not without mercy on his people the Most High will grant a reprieve from this pestilence as a result of Yasharahla returning to and obeying their Power (Yahawah). As prophesied the nations which hate the Israelites and facilitate said curses will have the curses fall on them. Psalm 83 expounds in further detail.
King James Bible:
- Amo 3:6 | Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
- Deu 28:28 | The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:
- Deu 28:29 | And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
- Deu 28:45 | Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
- Deu 30:1 | And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
- Deu 30:2 | And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
- Deu 30:3 | That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
- Deu 30:7 | And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.
- Psa 83:2 | For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
- Psa 83:3 | They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
- Psa 83:4 | They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- Psa 83:5 | For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
- Psa 83:6 | The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
- Psa 83:7 | Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
- Psa 83:8 | Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
- Ecc 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.