Another Food Processing Plant Burns
- 98 American Food Processing Plants Destroyed, Damaged or Impacted By Fires, Pandemic, etc. By July 2022
- Tucker reports on ‘odd coincidence’ of multiple food processing plants burning down: ‘What’s going on?’
The food shortages are like musical chairs, when will the music stop: next year? 3 years from now?
- Matthew 24:36 | But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
- 2 Esdras 6:22 | And suddenly shall the sown places appear unsown, the full storehouses shall suddenly be found empty:
Advanced topic disclaimer: Part of the reason Esau-Edom puts the destruction of the food processing plants in your face on the media is because he needs your attention to "make the magic work" does that make sense. My understanding is that at one time blood sacrifices, secrecy and all the wicked ritualistic trappings the elite of Edom did was enough to power their magic (magic is simply the ability to influence the world around you).
- Habakkuk 1:4 | Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.
Now the way our reality works, Yahawah has it so that is no longer enough, the attention/thought energy of people is needed to power it. Neither is judgement delay in this reality, if you sin the "karma" hits you back sooner, it can no longer be staved off through witchcraft charms or so-called white magic protection.
- Isaiah 47:13 | Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that
These "laws of reality" and way our reality functions is different in proceeding "time" periods" which are set by the arrangements, alignments, cycles and rhythms of celestial bodies, which of course are all created and controlled by Yahawah.
- Letter of Jeremiah 1:60 | For sun, moon, and stars, being bright and sent to do their offices, are obedient.
- Baruch 3:33 | He that sendeth forth light, and it goeth, calleth it again, and it obeyeth him with fear. 34The stars shined in their watches, and rejoiced: when he calleth them, they say, Here we be; and so with cheerfulness they shewed light unto him that made them. 35This is our God, and there shall none other be accounted of in comparison of him 36He hath found out all the way of knowledge, and hath given it unto Jacob his servant, and to Israel his beloved.
- Wisdom of Solomon 13:1 | Surely vain are all men by nature, who are ignorant of God, and could not out of the good things that are seen know him that is: neither by considering the works did they acknowledge the workmaster; 2But deemed either fire, or wind, or the swift air, or the circle of the stars, or the violent water, or the lights of heaven, to be the gods which govern the world. 3With whose beauty if they being delighted took them to be gods; let them know how much better the Lord of them is: for the first author of beauty hath created them. 4But if they were astonished at their power and virtue, let them understand by them, how much mightier he is that made them. 5For by the greatness and beauty of the creatures proportionably the maker of them is seen.
For example the most obvious being the sun which rules over the day & night cycle
- Genesis 1:14 | And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
Other celestial bodies rull over different things known and unknown to us the moon, we know the moon is related to tides, parasite activity, sexual activity, amount of negative vs positive ions in the air and influences a whole host of other living & non living cycles.
- Sirach 43:6 | He made the moon also to serve in her season for a declaration of times, and a sign of the world. 7 From the moon is the sign of feasts, a light that decreaseth in her perfection. 8 The month is called after her name, increasing wonderfully in her changing, being an instrument of the armies above, shining in the firmament of heaven; 9 The beauty of heaven, the glory of the stars, an ornament giving light in the highest places of the Lord.
Then there are the so-called planets, comets, and so on.