Edomites Can't Understand Our Scriptures, So Don't Expect Them To Either
Jan 06, 2023 9:23 am
They cannot understand the depths of their wickedness and do not want to receive rightesous judgement for their actions.
- Psalms 50:16 | But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. 18When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
See image attached.
- Psalms 147:20 | He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
- 2 Esdras 6:55 | All this haue I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes. 56As for the other people which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like vnto spittle, and hast likened the abundance of them vnto a drop that falleth from a vessell. 57And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which haue euer been reputed as nothing, haue begun to be lordes ouer vs, and to deuoure vs:
- Amos 3:2 | You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.
- Daniel 12:10 | Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
- Malachi 1:4 | Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.