The Psalms (lyrics to songs) were not some dead sounding hymns sung by Edomites in their “church”, there Psalms are emotionally moving pieces with life and flavor, like modern music virtually all of which is written by Israelites.
- Psalms 137:3 | For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion. 4How shall we sing the LORD’S song in a strange land?
Selah, seen in many psalms, is a musical “flourish” David added to the verses of his song, similar to how Samm Henshaw starts singing here.
- Matthew 5:13 | Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
- 1 Peter 2:5 | Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to YAHAWAH by YAHAWASHI.
What is the New Song prophsied of in the scriptures? It is the New Covenant.
- Revelvation 5:9 | And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
- Isaiah 42:10 | Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
- Psalms 149:1 | Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
- Psalms 144:9 | I will sing a new song unto thee, O YAHAWAH: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
- Psalms 96:1 | O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
- Psalms 40:3 | And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
- Psalms 33:3 | Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
On a different note, our King David, a man after Yahawah’s own heart, prayed for and accepted his judgements and chastisements.
- Psalms 7:3 | O YAHAWASH my God, if I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands; 4If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:) 5Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
Samuel speaks of this to Saul in the verse below.
- 1 Samuel 13:14 | But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.
We are wise to do the same when chastisements, afflictions befall us.
- Ecclesiasticus 4:26 | Be not ashamed to confess thy sins; and force not the course of the river.
- What are the Solfeggio frequencies? The Use of Tonal Frequencies to Enhance, Heal, & Rejuvenate
- Creation: The Ahlahayam Sung Our Universe Into Existence
- Programming The Masses Through Music
- Demonic Tones/Frequencies in Music
- The Music Industry In America Is Part And Parcel of Modern Day Witchcovens
- The Brown Note