Archangel Michael. Byzantine Icon…National Gallery of Art Washington DC… …
Devils, led by Satan, work through man and corrupt man but man is not the “problem”.
- 1 Peter 5:8 | Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
- Ephesians 6:11 | Put on the whole armour of YAHAWAH, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Devils desire man to fight each other, which thereby causes Israelites to sin more and increase the power of the devils afflicting themselves and the heathen nations.
- Ephesians 6:12 | For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
The devils attempting to gain access to (or already tied to) our own spirit we are to resist. We are comprised of a soul, a spirit, and a body/mind; man can only affect the body/mind, devils can only affect the body/mind + spirit, and only Yahawah can control all 3.
- Ephesians 4:27 – Neither give place to the devil.
- James 4:7 | Submit yourselves therefore to YAHAWAH. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
One of the most effective ways to resist is to pray to Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi to break any known or unknown pacts/agreements with devils on yourself and others, and drain power out of their curses and afflictions.
- John 14:13 | And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- Matthew 17:18 | And YAHAWASHI rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. 19Then came the disciples to YAHAWASHI apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20And YAHAWASHI said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
Yahawah we obey first, and second the powers (heathen governments) he ordained over us.
- Romans 13:1 | Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of YAHAWAH: the powers that be are ordained of YAHAWAH. 2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of YAHAWAH: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil.
- Titus 3:1 | Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
- Mark 12:14 | And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of YAHAWAH in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not? 15Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it. 16And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar’s. 17And YAHAWASHI answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to YAHAWAH the things that are YAHAWAH’s. And they marvelled at him.
- Romans 6:16 | Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17But YAHAWAH be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
This includes man to the extent obedience to man does not require us to sin.
- Matthew 5:39 | But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
- Acts 5:29 | Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey YAHAWAH rather than men.
- Ephesians 6:1 | Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
Helpful and revealing testimony: