- Act 1:16 | Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took YAHAWASHI.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:3 | Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
As it is written, King David spoke of former times as well as prophesied of Judas, the son of perdition, back in the modern day.
- Psalms 109:1 | (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise; 2For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. 3They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause. 4For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer. 5And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
- Psalms 109:6 | Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. 7When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin. 8Let his days be few; and let another take his office. 9Let his SONS be fatherless, and his wife a widow. 10Let his SONS be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places. 11Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour. 12Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless SONS. 13Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
Children/sons in spiritual sense.
- Psalms 109:14 | Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out. 15Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth. 16Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart. 17As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. 18As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones. 19Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually. 20Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
See the 38min mark in the video below…