Shabbat Shalawam Singapore & Indonesia (sundown 7/1/2023 to 7/2/2023 sundown). As it is written and prophesied Israelites, our brothers and sisters, are scattered to the four corners of the earth. Returning back to the faith and heritage of your/our forefathers is prophecy, no matter where you are or what you look like.
- Isaiah 11:12 | And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Above is an example, how ever many tens or hundreds of generations later, of a modern day “Singaporean” Israelite man living in the East: notice this man’s attitude, that is the source of youth.
- Matthew 15:24 | But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
I will go as far to say that this man is probably one of the Elect, who, when he hears the Word or sees signs, the message resonate with his soul on a level that will eventually lead him back to Yahawashi.
- Romans 2:26 | Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
- NLT Romans 2:26 | And if the Gentiles obey God’s law, won’t God declare them to be his own people?
Gentiles in this context is only referring to the generations of apostate Israelites, whose sons and daughters don’t even know they are Israelites. Much of this apostasy happened during the time of Maccabees, which marked the Edomites first period of rulership over our nation. The Edomites forced Israelites to sin and commit abominations under penalty of death, committing those abomination under the Old Covenant meant that our forefathers would be cut off from our nation.
- Leviticus 18:29 | For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
- 1 Maccabees 1:41 | Moreover king Antiochus wrote to his whole kingdom, that all should be one people, 42And every one should leave his laws: so all the heathen agreed according to the commandment of the king. 43Yea, many also of the Israelites consented to his religion, and sacrificed unto idols, and profaned the sabbath. 44For the king had sent letters by messengers unto Jerusalem and the cities of Juda that they should follow the strange laws of the land, 45And forbid burnt offerings, and sacrifice, and drink offerings, in the temple; and that they should profane the sabbaths and festival days: 46And pollute the sanctuary and holy people: 47Set up altars, and groves, and chapels of idols, and sacrifice swine’s flesh, and unclean beasts: 48That they should also leave their children uncircumcised, and make their souls abominable with all manner of uncleanness and profanation: 49To the end they might forget the law, and change all the ordinances. 50And whosoever would not do according to the commandment of the king, he said, he should die.
apostate (n.): mid-14c., “one who forsakes his religion or faith,” from Old French apostat and directly from Late Latin apostata (which form also was used in Middle English), from Greek apostasia, apostasis “defection, desertion, rebellion,” from apostanai “to defect,” literally “to stand off,” from apo “off, away from” (see apo-) + stanai, aorist of histanai “to set, place,” literally “cause to stand” (from PIE root *sta- “to stand, make or be firm”).
The word was used from mid-14c. in non-religious situations, “one who has forsaken the party, opinion, etc., to which he previously adhered.”
also from mid-14c. Souce: Etymonline
Below is a similar example from the United States of a Philipino (Filpino) Israelite woman name Joleen Diaz and her Filipina daughter Melani
- Galatians 5:22 | But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- NLT Galatians 5:22 | But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
Pray for and sing these fruits of the spirit into all your mind, all your body, all your spirit and all your soul.
Kelly Clarkson, pretty sure is an Israelite as well, but it is much harder to tell because of the Hollywood wickedness / sin she has been involved in, which corrupted her apperance. Compare to the video below of her American Idol audition.
If she repented from her iniquity, which no doubt would be excruciating painful because of how far into the occult, devil, satanic worship she has gone…even she could regain a large portion her health and eventually youthful apperance (all men & women can, Israelite or heathen). For example: