- Galatians 6:7 | Be not deceived; YAHAWAH is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
These men have failed horrifically as leaders: they have done a terrible job; they have misled everyone about what “Hebrew Israelism” (THE faith of our nation) actually is by making it look like a so-called “hate group”; the failed to teach the salvation of the New Covenant; and break down many scriptures entirely wrong. They constantly point the finger at Edomite to hide themselves.
- Ezekiel 33:11 | Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
- Jeremiah 5:28 | They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
Over they past 40 years of the “One West Groups” are the forefront of Hebrew Israelitesm, they have proven themselves to be ineffective, irresponsible and dangerous men.
- Revelation 21:27 | And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
- Revelation 22:19 | And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, YAHAWAH shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
- Luke 13:28 | There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of YAHAWAH, and you yourselves thrust out.
- Revelation 3:5 | He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
- John 17:9 | I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
World as in the Greek “kosmos” which is the orderly arrangement of Israelites. The Messiah explicity excludes those who reject the New Covenant.
- Luke 11:46 | And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. 47Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. 48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. 49Therefore also said the wisdom of YAHAWAH, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: 50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
- Acts 7:51 | Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 52Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
David speaks and prophesies of the House of Saul.
- Psalms 69:28 | Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
These men had every chance to repent, yet still, will not receive the Word. They were blinded from the beginning, those that were born in vain.
- Luke 13:24 | Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of YAHAWAH, and you yourselves thrust out.
- 2 Esdras 9:22 | Let the multitude perish then, which was born in vain; and let my grape be kept, and my plant; for with great labour have I made it perfect.
- Hebrews 12:20 | (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart: 21And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:) 22But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to YAHAWASHI the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
These wicked Israelites are not coming back (being reincarnated) through the loins of the Elect in the kingdom of heaven. That is a doctrine, taught by Great Millstone (GMS) yet is not in the scriptures.
- 1 John 2:18 | Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
The wicked of our nation are and will thrust out, as it is written above in Luke 13:28; blotted out of the book of life.
- Psalms 69:26 | For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded. 27Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness. 28Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
- Exodus 32:33 | And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
- Matthew 13:47 | Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
The son of perdition, the man of sin, is not Esau and the Edomites, it is an Israelite in our likeness, that has the all law, but rejects it, which is sin. The Son of Perdition is Judas, on another level he is symbolic of wicked Israelites who reject the New Covenant–NOT heathen, whom our laws, statutes, commandments and covenants were never given to. The falling away is a rebellion against the New Covenant, an apostasy of our nation’s faith. The scriptures always speak of Israelites first, as it is written, the heathen nations are a non-factor: see 2 Esdras 6:56; 2 Esdras 6:57; Isaiah 40:15; and Psalms 2:8.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:3 | Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- John 17:12 | While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
- Psalms 147:19 | He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. 20He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
As it is written, the sacrifice we make is spiritual, i.e. the vows are to the New Covenant
- Psalms 50:5 | Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. 6And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah. 7Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God. 8I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me. 9I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds. 10For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. 11I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine. 12If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof. 13Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats? 14Offer unto YAHAWAH thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
The sons of perdition, disregard those vows because their names were blotted out from the beginning and vice versa.
- Ephesians 1:4 | According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of SONS by YAHAWSHI HA MASHIYACH to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,