Image from the perserved remnants of our ancestors iconography in Russian
- John 10:24 | Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the MASHIYACH, tell us plainly. 25YAHAWASHI answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me. 26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
The Elect of Yahsharahla (Israel) are going to know who they are in this time, those that call themselves the “hopeful Elect”, waiting to see if they are the Elect and are hoping (but don’t know if) the Lord is with them, are not of the Elect.
- Hebrews 10:22 | Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
- Colossians 2:2 | That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of YAHAWAH, and of the Father, and of YAHAWASHI;
The main group pushing the wrong “hopeful Elect” doctrine in America is Great Millstone (GMS). Ultimately, they teach this “doctrine of doubting” because they do not know if they are of the Elect and don’t want any one else (that truely is of the Elect) to know either. As it is written, they shut of the Kingdom of Heaven to others because they themselves are not going in.
- Matthew 23:13 | But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
The son of perdition, the man of sin, is not Esau and the Edomites, it is an Israelite in our likeness, that has the all law, but rejects it, which is sin. The Son of Perdition is Judas, on another level he is symbolic of wicked Israelites who reject the New Covenant–NOT heathen, whom our laws, statutes, commandments and covenants were never given to. The falling away is a rebellion against the New Covenant, an apostasy of our nation’s faith.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:3 | Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- John 17:12 | While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
- Psalms 147:19 | He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. 20He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.