- Wisdom of Solomon 13:1 | Surely vain are all men by nature, who are ignorant of God, and could not out of the good things that are seen know him that is: neither by considering the works did they acknowledge the workmaster; 2But deemed either fire, or wind, or the swift air, or the circle of the stars, or the violent water, or the lights of heaven, to be the gods which govern the world. 3With whose beauty if they being delighted took them to be gods; let them know how much better the Lord of them is: for the first author of beauty hath created them. 4But if they were astonished at their power and virtue, let them understand by them, how much mightier he is that made them. 5For by the greatness and beauty of the creatures proportionably the maker of them is seen.
The musica universalis (literally universal music), also called music of the spheres or harmony of the spheres, is a philosophical concept that regards proportions in the movements of celestial bodies – the Sun, Moon, and planets – as a form of music. The theory, originating in ancient Greece, was a tenet of Pythagoreanism, and was later developed by 16th-century astronomer Johannes Kepler. Kepler did not believe this “music” to be audible, but felt that it could nevertheless be heard by the soul. The idea continued to appeal to scholars until the end of the Renaissance, influencing many schools of thought, including humanism.
Pythagoras was/is an Israelite, Kepler likely too; look past the plethora false Edomite images bandied about of any great philosopher of antiquity.
Earth is at the center, the geometry is beautiful. Note the points about sound, what it creates (created) and how it can be perceived.
The scriptures speak to the alignment, cycles and rhythms of the celestial bodies–created and controlled by Yahawah. There is sentience to these bodies, which is interesting. I believe most “things”, especially natural elements, like crystals have a form of sentience that, we, generally in the modern day neither do not detect nor have the ability to interact with, but we have this ability in the past, most likely.
- Letter of Jeremiah 1:60 | For sun, moon, and stars, being bright and sent to do their offices, are obedient.
- Baruch 3:33 | He that sendeth forth light, and it goeth, calleth it again, and it obeyeth him with fear. 34The stars shined in their watches, and rejoiced: when he calleth them, they say, Here we be; and so with cheerfulness they shewed light unto him that made them. 35This is our God, and there shall none other be accounted of in comparison of him 36He hath found out all the way of knowledge, and hath given it unto Jacob his servant, and to Israel his beloved.
- Genesis 1:14 | And THE AHLAHAYAM said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And THE AHLAHAYAM made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And THE AHLAHAYAM set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and THE AHLAHAYAM saw that it was good.
- Sirach 43:6 | He made the moon also to serve in her season for a declaration of times, and a sign of the world. 7 From the moon is the sign of feasts, a light that decreaseth in her perfection. 8 The month is called after her name, increasing wonderfully in her changing, being an instrument of the armies above, shining in the firmament of heaven; 9 The beauty of heaven, the glory of the stars, an ornament giving light in the highest places of the Lord.
Your ears don’t register the sound the celestial bodies make but your soul does and is affected by it.
The concept of the “music of the spheres” incorporates the metaphysical principle that mathematical relationships express qualities or “tones” of energy which manifest in numbers, visual angles, shapes and sounds – all connected within a pattern of proportion. Pythagoras first identified that the pitch of a musical note is in inverse proportion to the length of the string that produces it, and that intervals between harmonious sound frequencies form simple numerical ratios. Pythagoras proposed that the Sun, Moon and planets all emit their own unique hum based on their orbital revolution, and that the quality of life on Earth reflects the tenor of celestial sounds which are physically imperceptible to the human ear. Subsequently, Plato described astronomy and music as “twinned” studies of sensual recognition: astronomy for the eyes, music for the ears, and both requiring knowledge of numerical proportions.
Aristotle characterised the theory as follows:
Some thinkers suppose that the motion of bodies of that size must produce a noise, since on our earth the motion of bodies far inferior in size and in speed of movement has that effect. Also, when the sun and the moon, they say, and all the stars, so great in number and in size, are moving with so rapid a motion, how should they not produce a sound immensely great? Starting from this argument and from the observation that their speeds, as measured by their distances, are in the same ratios as musical concordances, they assert that the sound given forth by the circular movement of the stars is a harmony. Since, however, it appears unaccountable that we should not hear this music, they explain this by saying that the sound is in our ears from the very moment of birth and is thus indistinguishable from its contrary silence, since sound and silence are discriminated by mutual contrast. What happens to men, then, is just what happens to coppersmiths, who are so accustomed to the noise of the smithy that it makes no difference to them.
“According to our assumption, the isotopic composition of water can vary symbatically with the Schumann frequency, affecting the physical and mental state of human health. This can be explained by the fact that the human brain is a biological organ with a well-developed and stable intelligence. To maintain the ability of intellectual thinking, the brain must be constantly stable, for this there must be a global synchronization system. The human brain functions in a wide frequency range, which also includes the frequencies of Schumann resonances, affecting its work.
The realization of this potential of water is provided by the energy and information capacity of its molecules and intermolecular compounds. Water is a special substance that is extremely necessary for a living world. Each of the “anomalies”, oddities of water in the “water–life” link easily fits into a certain program of creation, preservation, maintenance, and evolution of life.”