The son of perdition, the man of sin, is not Esau and neither is the mystery of iniquity. Yahawashi speaks of his 12 apostles and marks Judas as the son of perdition.
- John 17:11 | And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are 12While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
Paul is prophesying the return of Yahawashi and our gathering as well as the son of perdition in the verse below. The son of perdition is back today in his lot.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:1 | 1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of YAHAWAH, shewing himself that he is God.
- Psalms 147:19 | He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. 20He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
The son of perdition is an Israelite in our likeness, that has received the all law, but rejects it in favor of sin. Judas wanted his way and fought against the New Covenant.
- Acts 1:16 | Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took YAHAWASHI.
Esau is not in the temple of the Most High, wicked Israelites are, specifically putting himself in that position is Tahar, see the 9 min mark of the video above.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:4 | Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of YAHAWAH, shewing himself that he is YAHAWAH.
The day of the Lord can’t come unless this man is revealed and moved out of the way, per 2 Thessalonians 2:1. The mystery of iniquity will be revealed by the true prophets of Yahawah and their prophecy will destroy this man. These are signs the Lord is coming.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:5 | Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
- Hosea 6:5 | Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.
- 1 Corinthians 6:2 | Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
The prophets are the mouthpiece of Yahawah, which have the testimony of our Lord.
- Matthew 10:20 | For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
- Proverbs 8:1 | Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? 2She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. 3She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.4Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
*advanced topic disclaimer*
Only King David (Peter) and Elijah (John the Baptist) fit the description of the two candlesticks.
- Revelation 11:4 | These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
- Matthew 17:2 | And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 3And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. 4Then answered Peter, and said unto YAHAWASHI, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
- Luke 3:21 | Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, 22And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
The Son of Perdition, Judas, Tahar, leads the House of Saul (a collection of the “One West Groups” in the modern day and teaches rejection of the New Covenant. See the 18 min mark in the cover video for the breakdown of the signs and the lying wonders. As it is written, the followers of the son of perdition, take after his ways and become worse. The flock believes a lie, the delusion is that they believe they are doing right. The only way out is for these men to repent.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:9 | Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause YAHAWAH shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- Ecclesiasticus 10:2 | As the judge of the people is himself, so are his officers; and what manner of man the ruler of the city is, such are all they that dwell therein.
- Matthew 23:15 | Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the SON of hell than yourselves.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:13 | But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
The One West Groups, starting with GMS’ Tahar, hold the Elect hostage through their created bad doctrine, see the 27 min mark in the cover video for the breakdown. The purpose is to blind the Elect and hide the identity of who the son of perdition is.
- Ephesians 4:14 | That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
The falling away (2 Thessalonians 2:3) is a rebellion against the New Covenant, noted above, an apostasy of our nation’s faith; a rejection of the blood of the lamb and that was put into effect through Yahawashi’s sacrifice.