VIDEO: How To Meditate
The video above from DWG of Earth is a great lesson on meditation; it’s short and covers a lot of information accurately. What he says about storying energy is true, but what is even better is meditating on the scriptures (verses included below). Scripturally practices are always superior to worldly analogues of “spiritual practices”.
Further on that train of through, meditation is never something that requires a bunch of steps to do correctly or is mysteriously difficult or secret, as many would led others to believe. It is simple.
- 2 Corinthians 11:3 | But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in YAHAWASHI.
Personally, I sit or lay down, relax, and meditate on the scriptures by holding a specific concept in my mind. Other times I do simply empty my mind and just be present in the moment.
Thoughts may come (which is usually demons deliberately disturbing you which is explained in further detail here), but all you need to do is simply accept them, process the emotions associated with them and let them go. In the beginning you may be doing this more than the actual meditation itself but over time these “thoughts” will come in less and less, especially as you repent of sins and fast. The more demons you have latched onto you, the more difficult this is going to be in the beginning but it will get better eventually.
The sweet spot is to feel relaxed and be peace physically and mentally. When done correctly, you will experience time passing differently; its hard to describe but the boredom or restlessness/urgency aspect goes away. The further you grow, the more you will be able to sustain this state in everyday life activities, until it fully becomes your normal mental state (as it was in prior our prior incarnations).
If you are having trouble, you can try focusing on the breath. This can work in the short term but avoid practices that rely on “willpower” because they all eventually fail. Therefore, meditate as much as you can comfortably and focus the rest the energy on removing the demons (through prayer, fasting and repentance), then meditating becomes naturally effortless. Pretty much we all have a degree of demon possession in the End Times, its not that big of a deal, just work on it. This is “the secret” to the greatest levels of meditation.
Benefits of meditation
- Ecclesiasticus 14:20 | Blessed is the man that doth meditate good things in wisdom, and that reasoneth of holy things by his understanding.
- Ecclesiasticus 6:37 | Let thy mind be upon the ordinances of the Lord and meditate continually in his commandments: he shall establish thine heart, and give thee wisdom at thine owns desire.
- Psalms 119:99 | I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
- Ecclesiasticus 39:5 | He will give his heart to resort early to the Lord that made him, and will pray before the most High, and will open his mouth in prayer, and make supplication for his sins. 6When the great Lord will, he shall be filled with the spirit of understanding: he shall pour out wise sentences, and give thanks unto the Lord in his prayer. 7He shall direct his counsel and knowledge, and in his secrets shall he meditate. 8He shall shew forth that which he hath learned, and shall glory in the law of the covenant of the Lord. 9Many shall commend his understanding; and so long as the world endureth, it shall not be blotted out; his memorial shall not depart away, and his name shall live from generation to generation. 10Nations shall shew forth his wisdom, and the congregation shall declare his praise. 11If he die, he shall leave a greater name than a thousand: and if he live, he shall increase it.
- 1 Timothy 4:15 | Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
- Psalms 104:34 | My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
- Psalms 49:3 | My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
- Genesis 24:63 | And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming.
- Psalms 119:23 | Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
- Psalms 119:48 | My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
Meditation pleases Yahawah
- Psalms 19:14 | Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
- Psalms 5:1 | (To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David.) Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
- Psalms 119:78 | Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
- Psalms 119:15 | I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
When to meditate
- Psalms 119:97 | MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
- Psalms 119:148 | Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word. NLT Psalms 119:148 | I stay awake through the night, thinking about your promise.
- Psalms 63:6 | When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
- Psalms 1:1 | Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- Joshua 1:1 | 1Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ minister, saying, 2Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. 3Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. 4From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast. 5There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 6Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. 7Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. 8This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Extra things to meditate on
- Psalms 143:5 | I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
- Psalms 77:12 | I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
What not to meditate upon
- Luke 21:14 | Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
- Isaiah 33:16 | He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure. 17Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. 18Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? where is the receiver? where is he that counted the towers?