The elites of the heathen nations knew who we were when we were brought into captivity, in particular Edom.
- Ezekiel 39:23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
- Ezekiel 39:24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
- Psa 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
- Psa 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
- Psa 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
From our divine scriptures, visions and prophecies, they knew which lands we occupied and were able to find where the bulk of our nation fled to. The scriptures revealed where (the bulk of) the Northern Kingdom and Southern Kingdom fled to in the Apocrypha.
- Jeremiah 17:4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
- Psa 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
- Psa 83:6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
- Psa 83:7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
- Psa 83:8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
- Psa 83:9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:
- Psa 83:10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
- Psa 83:11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
- Psa 83:12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
- Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
- Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
In particular the brutal slave trade all of the nations went/are going through, beginning in the 1600s.
- Ezekiel 39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name
Which is happening now, as a remnant of our nation (the Elect 1/3rd) is turning back to follow our ancestors laws, statues and commandments.
- Ezekiel 39:26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
- Ezekiel 39:27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
This being very close to happening.
- Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
- Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.