The chariots can be the size of cities or even larger than the earth. Shapes vary (Zec 5:1-elongated, Ezekiel 1:16-circular)
- 2 Esdras 13:3 And I beheld, and, lo, that man waxed strong with the thousands of heaven: and when he turned his countenance to look, all the things trembled that were seen under him.
This is a parallel reference form the prophet Ezra to the prophet John’s revelation (Rev 1:7). Ezra received a vision of the arrival of Yahawashi at the end times. Yahawashi is accompanied by a massive fleet of chariots. Wherever they go the heathen and Israelites are scared. Note, this woman is a some sort of disino agent on Edom’s intelligence agency witch coven payroll.
- 2 Esdras 13:4 And whensoever the voice went out of his mouth, all they burned that heard his voice, like as the earth faileth when it feeleth the fire.
The voice is a metaphor for the beams fired from the chariots that vaporize everything in its path. ~35 second mark below
- 2 Esdras 13:5 And after this I beheld, and, lo, there was gathered together a multitude of men, out of number, from the four winds of the heaven, to subdue the man that came out of the sea.
All the heathen and even some 2/3rds Isrealites will cease their fighting (believe this is the Valley of Jehoshaphat spoken of by the prophet Joel) and all come together as one to try and stop the return of the angels.
- 2 Esdras 13:6 But I beheld, and, lo, he had graved himse
- lf a great mountain, and flew up upon it.
- 2 Esdras 13:8 And after this I beheld, and, lo, all they which were gathered together to subdue him were sore afraid, and yet durst fight.
This chariot is so large you can’t we where it begins or ends.
- 2 Esdras 13:9 And, lo, as he saw the violence of the multitude that came, he neither lifted up his hand, nor held sword, nor any instrument of war:
- 2 Esdras 13:10 But only I saw that he sent out of his mouth as it had been a blast of fire, and out of his lips a flaming breath, and out of his tongue he cast out sparks and tempests.
- 2 Esdras 13:11 And they were all mixed together; the blast of fire, the flaming breath, and the great tempest; and fell with violence upon the multitude which was prepared to fight, and burned them up every one, so that upon a sudden of an innumerable multitude nothing was to be perceived, but only dust and smell of smoke: when I saw this I was afraid.
Earth sized chariot identified by NASA.
City sized chariot recording.