- Isaiah 10:20 | And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
VIDEO: How to win any court case in one minute – before it even starts
Anyone=a living man, woman or child (as opposed to a fictitious corporation like a so-called government entity)
You must not have sinned either
It’s a bit more complicated than this but then again, at a fundamental level, it really isn’t–especially when involving dead, fictious entities (corporations–>governments, companies, etc.) and not living beings. You have to remember that the Edomite court system is based on varying types of witchcraft, one branch in particular being a powerful subset of necromancy–which most men and women overlook as such, because they believe (through TV and other media programming) that necromancy is limited to making a skeleton walk around or otherwise conjuring up a “dead” man…
The overall court itself is witchcraft and there are rules (woven into the reality of our universe by Yahawah) as to how they can and cannot work the magic on others. In our reality, one cannot simply going around doing wickedness on any being, particularly righteous or innocent men & women (prior incarnations factor into this!). The operations of demons/devils is very much bound the same way.
- Proverbs 26:27 | Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
- Psalms 141:9 | Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity. 10Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
In many instances you must give your consent first, which you can do in many ways even unbeknownst to yourself…kind of like the age old tale that vampires must be invited into the home before they can enter–wickedness in general works like this.
- John 19:7 | The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God. 8When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid; 9And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto YAHAWASHI, Whence art thou? But YAHAWASHI gave him no answer. 10Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? 11YAHAWASHI answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
- Matthew 27:11 | And YAHAWASHI stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And YAHAWASHI said unto him, Thou sayest. 12And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing. 13Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee? 14And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.
Regardless of the outcome it is the Lord’s will that prevails and providing you are not transgressing against the will of the Most High (for example, swearing oaths, taking the Mark of the Beast, etc.) it is instructed that we are agreeable.
- Titus 3:1 | Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
- Matthew 5:25 | Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
- Romans 13:2 | 1Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation
- Luke 20:22 | Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no? 23But he perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me? 24Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar’s. 25And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar’s, and unto God the things which be God’s.
Fear of witches is also another thing that gives them power, because it is sinning against the Most High.
- Proverbs 24:9 | The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.
- Matthew 10:28 | And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
- Jeremiah 1:8 | Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
- Jeremiah 1:17 | Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.
- Jeremiah 46:27 | But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.
However, if any Israelite works evil on others, the Most High Yahawah will enact punishment on them, often times through the nation of Edom:
- Romans 13:3 | For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
- Psalms 17:13 | Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
- Malachi 1:4 | Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
- Luke 21:24 | And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.