Below are 21 esoteric “Universal Laws”, known and employed by the heathen nations to varying degrees as part of their culture. In particular, for the nation of Edom as it relates to worldly wisdom in the end times…
- Ezekiel 28:3 | Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
…these universal laws pop up in various forms throughout their maxims, books, churches, educational systems, secret societies / witchcovens. The Universal Laws are readily observed in ancient writings of the other nations.
As it relates to today, some of these laws are “hidden in plan sight” while others are more closely guarded secrets a la the ancient “mystery schools.” The best hiding spot is in plain sight however and what these laws do not directly cover is the power derived from devils / demons.
These Universal Laws are inferior observations about the fundamental workings of the universe Yahawah created for us: The gears inside a machine so to speak, or the threads that weave the fabric of every man, woman and child sees and experiences.
The wisdom contained in the Bible, the divine inspiration of our forefathers, is in all cases deeper, greater and more precise / accurate.
Universal Law #1: The Law of One
“Separation is an illusion. Everyone and everything is connected to everyone and everything else. We’re all part of the same creation, all part of the same collective consciousness, all part of the same vibration. The more false barriers we put up between us (race, socio-economic status, clique etc.) the less in touch we become with ourselves.”
- Colossians 1:16 | For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
- John 1:3 | In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
- Isaiah 40:28 | Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
Universal Law #2: Law of Vibration/Energy
“Everything is energy! Everything in the entire Universe is made up of a vibration. This is true in physics as with everything else. Energy can only transform, never die. It must go forward or back, but it can never stand still because that is stagnation. The only thing we have control over is the level of vibration.”
- Genesis 1:3 | And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
- Isaiah 42:10 | Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
- Rev 14:3 | And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
The words your speak matter, spit out the bones from the video: Power of Words, Minced Oaths
Universal Law #3: Law of Correspondence (Attraction)
“As above, so below! The Law of Correspondence is sometimes also called the Law of Attraction. But it’s all the same thing: like attracts like. What happens on the inside gets reflected on the outside and what you focus on expands. Getting stuck in a negativity-spiral only brings more negative events while concentrating on happiness brings more of the same.”
- Proverbs 26:27 | Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
- Daniel 12:10 | Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
- 2 Samuel 3:1 | Now there was long war between the house of Saul and the house of David: but David waxed stronger and stronger, and the house of Saul waxed weaker and weaker.