Passover begins 4/4/2023 sundown and ends 4/11/2023 sundown. This feast recognizes the perfect sacrifice our Messiah, Yahawashi made, in order to adopt us back unto our heavenly Father Yahawah, as well as our forefathers’ deliverance from bondage in Egypt.
- Mathew 25:1 | And it came to pass, when YAHAWASHI had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 2Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. [. . .] 18And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples. 19And the disciples did as YAHAWASHI had appointed them; and they made ready the passover. 20Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve. [. . .] [. . .] 26And as they were eating, YAHAWASHI took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
- 1 Peter 1:19 | But with the precious blood of YAHAWASHI, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
- Do to the best of your ability, you are not damned (or anything like that) if you don’t keep everything perfectly
- Feast (lamb, bitter herbs, unleavened bread) on the evening of April 4th
- This can be as simple as lambs with cilantro or parsely and a side of tortilla chips, see further info below
- Have no leaven in the house, which is yeast, neither eat leavened bread for 7 days
- This includes nutritional yeast for the vegans out there
- Holy Convocation (assembly of the men & reading of the scriptures) on the 1st and 7th days, similar to on a Sabbath day
Keeping of the Passover in the first month, Nisan. Keep in mind the moon determines the months. The beginning of the Hebrew year is Spring (not Winter according to the Edomite Gregorian calendar).
- Numbers 9:1 | And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 2Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season. 3In the fourteenth day of this month, at even, ye shall keep it in his appointed season: according to all the rites of it, and according to all the ceremonies thereof, shall ye keep it. 4And Moses spake unto the SONS of Israel, that they should keep the passover. 5And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the SONS of Israel.
Nawasan the 1st Month (New Moon) Begins: 3/21/2023 sundown to 3/22/2023 sundown
ARTICLE: Hebrew Calendar
History of the Passover & the Passover feast (lamb, bitter herbs, unleavened bread). Bitters herbs for example could be cilantro/parsley/celery, unleavened bread could be a tortilla or nacho chips, which are made from corn (a type of grain). There was to be no leaven in the house for seven days; Holy Convocation on the 1st and 7th days.
- Exodus 12:1 | And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 2This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 3Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house: 4And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb. 5Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: 6And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening. 7And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
- Exodus 12:8 | And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. 9Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof. 10And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. 11And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD’S passover.12For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. 13And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
- Exodus 12:14 | And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever. 15Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel. 16And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. 17And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever. 18In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even. 19Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land. 20Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.
“kind of food made from flour or the meal of some grain, kneaded into a dough, fermented, and baked,” Old English bread “bit, crumb, morsel; bread,” cognate with Old Norse brauð, Danish brød, Old Frisian brad, Middle Dutch brot, Dutch brood, German Brot.
“finer portion of ground grain,” mid-13c., from flower (n.), and maintaining its older spelling, on the notion of flour as the “finest part” of meal, perhaps as the flower is the finest part of the plant or the fairest plant of the field (compare French fleur de farine), as distinguished from the coarser parts (meal (n.2)). Old French flor also meant both “a flower, blossom” and “meal, fine flour.” The English word also was spelled flower until flour became the accepted form c. 1830 to end confusion. Flour-knave “miller’s helper” is from c. 1300.
In the case of men being unclean, the Passover was required to be kept the following month.
- Numbers 9:6 | And there were certain men, who were defiled by the dead body of a man, that they could not keep the passover on that day: and they came before Moses and before Aaron on that day: 7And those men said unto him, We are defiled by the dead body of a man: wherefore are we kept back, that we may not offer an offering of the LORD in his appointed season among the children of Israel? 8And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you. 9And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD. 11The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs. 12They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the passover they shall keep it.
Punishments for not keeping the Passover and requirements for heathen in our lands to keep the Passover:
- Numbers 9:13 | But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of the LORD in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin. 14And if a stranger shall sojourn among you, and will keep the passover unto the LORD; according to the ordinance of the passover, and according to the manner thereof, so shall he do: ye shall have one ordinance, both for the stranger, and for him that was born in the land.
Prophecy of our deliverance from modern day Babylon, which in a physical sense is America, the land of the North and chief seat of the wicked nation of Edom, our captors.
- Jeremiah 16:14 | Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 15But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
- Revelation 11:8 | And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.