The elites of Edom are now bringing their once secret witchcoven rituals & practices out into the open and normalizing all of their wicked ways of living among the general population of Edomites and the rest of the world, in an attempt to recreate what they did during their reign as the Roman Empire to bring ruin to the Israelites.
ARTICLE: What’s wrong with eating people?
- Romans 12:2 | And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
TWITTER: Human cannibalism has been known to transmit debilitating diseases. But what if it were lab-grown human meat? Via WIRED UK
- Genesis 9:6 | Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
They even admit in the opening line (they have to, that is part of reducing the “negative blowback” from working witchcraft on other people) that is transmits horrible diseases. So-called diseases comes to a person as a result of devils which come as a result of sin. The sin can be from the current life or a previous incarnation.
- Romans 6:23 | For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through YAHAWASHI our Lord.
Any Israelite man, woman or child who partakes in this wickedness is not receiving mercy based on a false technicallity proposed by Edom on their rapid fall into abomination.
- Titus 1:15 | Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
- Daniel 12:10 | Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
- 2 Esdras 16:69 | And they that consent unto them shall be had in derision and in reproach, and trodden under foot.
In the time of Maccabees, the Edomites forced our ancestors to eat swine’s flesh under penalty of horrific torture and death.
- 2 Maccabees 7:1 | It came to pass also, that seven brethren with their mother were taken, and compelled by the king against the law to taste swine’s flesh, and were tormented with scourges and whips. 2 But one of them that spake first said thus, What wouldest thou ask or learn of us? we are ready to die, rather than to transgress the laws of our fathers. 3 Then the king, being in a rage, commanded pans and caldrons to be made hot: 4 Which forthwith being heated, he commanded to cut out the tongue of him that spake first, and to cut off the utmost parts of his body, the rest of his brethren and his mother looking on. 5 Now when he was thus maimed in all his members, he commanded him being yet alive to be brought to the fire, and to be fried in the pan: and as the vapour of the pan was for a good space dispersed, they exhorted one another with the mother to die manfully, saying thus,
Rather than fool others, many of our ancestors chose to die, like Eleazar. Take note of the fact that as soon as he refused to do the wickedness of the Edomites, their supposed friendship towards him immediately turned to burning hatred.
- 2 Maccabees 6:18 | Eleazar, one of the principal scribes, an aged man, and of a well favoured countenance, was constrained to open his mouth, and to eat swine’s flesh. 19 But he, choosing rather to die gloriously, than to live stained with such an abomination, spit it forth, and came of his own accord to the torment, 20 As it behoved them to come, that are resolute to stand out against such things, as are not lawful for love of life to be tasted. 21 But they that had the charge of that wicked feast, for the old acquaintance they had with the man, taking him aside, besought him to bring flesh of his own provision, such as was lawful for him to use, and make as if he did eat of the flesh taken from the sacrifice commanded by the king; 22 That in so doing he might be delivered from death, and for the old friendship with them find favour. 23 But he began to consider discreetly, and as became his age, and the excellency of his ancient years, and the honour of his gray head, whereon was come, and his most honest education from a child, or rather the holy law made and given by God: therefore he answered accordingly, and willed them straightways to send him to the grave. 24 For it becometh not our age, said he, in any wise to dissemble, whereby many young persons might think that Eleazar, being fourscore years old and ten, were now gone to a strange religion; 25 And so they through mine hypocrisy, and desire to live a little time and a moment longer, should be deceived by me, and I get a stain to mine old age, and make it abominable. 26 For though for the present time I should be delivered from the punishment of men: yet should I not escape the hand of the Almighty, neither alive, nor dead. 27 Wherefore now, manfully changing this life, I will shew myself such an one as mine age requireth, 28 And leave a notable example to such as be young to die willingly and courageously for the honourable and holy laws. And when he had said these words, immediately he went to the torment: 29 They that led him changing the good will they bare him a little before into hatred, because the foresaid speeches proceeded, as they thought, from a desperate mind.
The Edomites did this knowing it would separate us from Yahawah and cause him to turn his face from us. That was one of Edomites’s goal then and it is one of their goals now.
- Judith 5:20 | Now therefore, my lord and governor, if there be any error against this people, and they sin against their God, let us consider that this shall be their ruin, and let us go up, and we shall overcome them. 21But if there be no iniquity in their nation, let my lord now pass by, lest their Lord defend them, and their God be for them, and we become a reproach before all the world
- 1 Maccabees 1:44 | For the king had sent letters by messengers unto Jerusalem and the cities of Juda that they should follow the strange laws of the land, 45And forbid burnt offerings, and sacrifice, and drink offerings, in the temple; and that they should profane the sabbaths and festival days: 46And pollute the sanctuary and holy people: 47Set up altars, and groves, and chapels of idols, and sacrifice swine’s flesh, and unclean beasts: 48That they should also leave their children uncircumcised, and make their souls abominable with all manner of uncleanness and profanation: 49To the end they might forget the law, and change all the ordinances.
The Edomites will do this again to our Nation and you better prepare spiritually for when that time comes.
- 1 Maccabees 1:50 | And whosoever would not do according to the commandment of the king, he said, he should die. 51In the selfsame manner wrote he to his whole kingdom, and appointed overseers over all the people, commanding the cities of Juda to sacrifice, city by city. 52Then many of the people were gathered unto them, to wit every one that forsook the law; and so they committed evils in the land;
- 2 Maccabees 6:1 | Not long after this the king sent an old man of Athens to compel the Jews to depart from the laws of their fathers, and not to live after the laws of God: 2 And to pollute also the temple in Jerusalem, and to call it the temple of Jupiter Olympius; and that in Garizim, of Jupiter the Defender of strangers, as they did desire that dwelt in the place. 3 The coming in of this mischief was sore and grievous to the people: