While we live out the final years of our captivity under the rulership of Edom, represented by the eagle….
- 2 Esdras 6:9 | For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
- 2 Esdras 11:43 | Therefore is thy wrongful dealing come up unto the Highest, and thy pride unto the Mighty. 44The Highest also hath looked upon the proud times, and, behold, they are ended, and his abominations are fulfilled. 45And therefore appear no more, thou eagle, nor thy horrible wings, nor thy wicked feathers nor thy malicious heads, nor thy hurtful claws, nor all thy vain body:
…we succeed by treating Edom and other heathen nations well: with respect, mercy, kindness, patience and compassion, despite how counterintuitive it seems to the ways of this world. We are also commanded to obey their laws, provided these laws does not order us to sin–for example, by taking the Mark of the Beast or by swearing an oath. Esau-Edom’s power structure is ordained by Yahawah.
- Romans 12:21 | Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
- Romans 13:1 | Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
- Ecclesiastes 8:2 | I counsel thee to keep the king’s commandment, and that in regard of the oath of God. 3Be not hasty to go out of his sight: stand not in an evil thing; for he doeth whatsoever pleaseth him. 4Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou? 5Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man’s heart discerneth both time and judgment
- Acts 5:29 | Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
- Matthew 5:36 | Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
The fruits of the spirit are deeply tied to the reemergence of our divinity and strengthening our relationship with Most High Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi.
- Matthew 5:38 |Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. 43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?