Jacob’s Trouble, which is the tremendous death & suffering of the Great Insurrection coming against our Nation is not for the Elect, who enter into the New Covenant and washed from our sins. Rather it is for the rebellious, unrepentant sinners of Yasharahla (Israel) who will be judged under the Old Covenant.
- Amos 9:9 | For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. 10All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
The sword is the nation of Edom, the rebuilding was their “Renaissance Period” after our ancestors ruled over Europe (Asia & Africa too) during the so-called “Dark Ages.”
- Psalms 17:13 | Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
- Malachi 1:4 | Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
The New Covenant is likened unto a fountain which washes away our sins permanently and we sin no more (if you can receive it, this is a deep and advanced topic, what would have been counted as sin under the Old Covenant is no longer sin to the Elect of our Nation under the New Covenant).
- Zechariah 13:1 | In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.
- Jeremiah 31:31 | Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
- Hebrews 8:13 | In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
- Romans 8:1 | There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in YAHAWASHI HA MASHIYACH, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in YAHAWASHI HA MASHIYACH hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, YAHAWAH sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
We will not be fully punished for all of our transgressions under the first covenant. (Note: this is true for all men & women of our nation but to different degrees i.e. the Elect on-third of our nation is ranked higher than the two-thirds who enter into the New Covenant after their deaths leading up to the Kingdom of Heaven, after which they will be reincarnated in perfect order, through the loins of the Elect men).
- Hebrews 9:14 | How much more shall the blood of YAHAWASHI HA MASHIYACH, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to YAHAWAH, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
- 1 John 3:4 | Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 5And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of YAHAWAH was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9Whosoever is born of YAHAWAH doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of YAHAWAH.
- Romans 5:13 | (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 7What shall we say then? Is the law sin? YAHAWAH forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
- Galatians 5:18 |But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
- Galatians 5:13 | For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- Romans 13:10 | Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Look at the phrasing of the scriptures very carefully as well as connect it to precepts from other areas. The same verse can refer to two different groups of people as well as two different time frames in some instances.
- 2 Esdras 16:70 | For there shall be in every place, and in the next cities, a great insurrection upon those that fear the Lord. 71They shall be like mad men, sparing none, but still spoiling and destroying those that fear the Lord. 72For they shall waste and take away their goods, and cast them out of their houses. 73Then shall they be known, who are my chosen; and they shall be tried as the gold in the fire.
- Revelation 20:6 | Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of YAHAWAH and of YAHAWASHI, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
The horrific suffering and persecution of the Elect already happened during the first death. We experienced this in previous incarnations. and the second death is a separate judgement for the 2/3rds of the nation of Israel.
- 2 Esdras 16:74 | Hear, O ye my beloved, saith the Lord: behold, the days of trouble are at hand, but I will deliver you from the same. 75Be ye not afraid neither doubt; for YAHAWAH is your guide, 76And the guide of them who keep my commandments and precepts, saith the Lord YAHAWAH: let not your sins weigh you down, and let not your iniquities lift up themselves. 77Woe be unto them that are bound with their sins, and covered with their iniquities like as a field is covered over with bushes, and the path thereof covered with thorns, that no man may travel through!
- Jeremiah 30:4 | And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. 5For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. 6Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? 7Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. 8For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. 10Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
Pray constantly and ask in full faith for what you need; our rank as the Elect spirits is above that of the spiritual angels and devils.
- Matthew 21:21 | YAHAWASHI answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17 | Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of YAHAWAH in YAHWASHI HA MASHIYACH concerning you. 19Quench not the Spirit.
- James 1:6 | But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.