- Isaiah 14:11 | Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
This verse references Esau (the nation of the Edomites) being brought down at the end of his rulership in all his pride & arrogance (2Esd 6:9). The worm spread under him is symbolic of the crumbling infrastructure in all facets of their society. These types of infrastructure failings are a common occurrence in America (daughter of Babylon, Revelation harlot), this dam is simply one out of many.
- Isaiah 14:12 | How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
-Lucifer is a reference to the nation of Edom at this time. Lucifer simply means light bearer, i.e. the one who bears the knowledge of this world. In this wicked corrupt world all the nations look to the nation of Edom for wisdom and understanding however, the light of Edom (aka the wicked, Mal 1:4) is darkness (Isa 5:20).
- Isaiah 14:13 | For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Edomites are renown for their arrogance and pride. Heaven is a reference to rulership. The stars of Yahawah/mount of the congregation is a reference to the Israelites. The sides of the north is the Americas where the 12 tribes are chiefly oppressed together (Jer 16:15).
- Isaiah 14:14 | I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
The Edomites obsession with becoming as Yahawah, i.e. micro-chipping all people & nations, tracking everyone’s movements, thoughts, activities, speech–pretty much any and every detail of a person but also having the ability to control/police them at any time, including the ability to put them to death.
- Isaiah 14:15 | Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
The nation of Edom will fail miserably and be brought down to great misery in a single hour (Rev 18:17, Obadiah). This misery includes 1,000 of slavery-far worse than what happened to Israelites under the slave trade all the way to today (Amo 1:11). After the 1,000 year their entire nation will be exterminated (Oba 10, Oba 18, Job 18:19-19,Job 20:8) (Rev 20:4-6, note there ate two 1,000 year periods written of, one has already occurred (Rev 20:1-3, 7-10)
- Isaiah 14:16 | They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
All the nations of the earth will look at the wretched and deplorable state of Edomites and be unable to believe they ruled over the entire earth at one point–something along the lines of the Israel under the Egyptian captivity. Egyptians–>Kemites–>Sudanese people today. No one can imagine these people having a rulership over the world but they did and in a far more technologically advanced fashion than Edomites do today.
- Isaiah 14:17 | That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
The earth has been turned into a garbage pit under their rule. There are more incarcerated people in the United States than any other nation, disproportionately of which are Israelites under unjust and false pretenses.
- Isaiah 14:18 | All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
After the 1,000 years of slavery for Edom (but includes all of the heathen nations), the heathen will be allowed to tend to their own houses/nations, though still tributaries under the Israelites rule.
- Isaiah 14:19 | But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
See commentary above in verse 15. There is great misery coming for all Edomites for their perpetual wickedness.
- Isaiah 14:20 | Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
The Edomites will not be put at peace like the other nations, they will be destroyed as referenced above.
- Isaiah 14:21 | Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
The children are slaughtered because in times past they were their fathers–souls being reincarnated every 3-4 generations (Num 14:18).
- Isaiah 14:22 | For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.
- Isaiah 14:23 | I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts.
- Isaiah 14:24 | The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
- Isaiah 14:25 | That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
- Isaiah 14:26 | This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
- Isaiah 14:27 | For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?