**Put away sin to the best of your ability, no one is expected to get everything right**
- 1 Peter 2:11 | Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
Drug use of any kind defiles the body and increases demonic oppression–this includes weed / pot / marijuana, the use of which is prevalent among the Tribe of Yahawadah (Judah) in America. To be clear, smoking this drug is sin and it is transgressing the law. There does not need to be a specific law against a certain thing to know it is sin like smoking crack, using meth or injecting heroin. We should not be teaching otherwise or condoning it’s use. (see linked video around the 52min mark) If a man does smoke, he should make efforts to the best of his ability to remove that vice from his life through fasting and prayer to Yahawah ba ha sham Yahawashi.
Wikipedia: A drug is any chemical substance that causes a change in an organism’s physiology or psychology when consumed. Drugs are typically distinguished from food and substances that provide nutritional support. Consumption of drugs can be via inhalation, injection, smoking, ingestion, absorption via a patch on the skin, suppository, or dissolution under the tongue.
- 1 Corinthians 6:19 | What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of YAHAWAH, and ye are not your own?
- 1 Corinthians 3:17 | If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:22 | Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Appearance meaning any form or fashion of.
- Romans 12:1 | I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of YAHAWAH, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto YAHAWAH, which is your reasonable service. 2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of YAHAWAH.
Smoking drugs physically kills a man. See the images below which demonstrate how it destroys the lungs by coating them with tar.
As a Minister of the New Covenant, condoning this behavior is effectively teaching men to kill themselves physically and spiritually.
- Exodus 20:13 | Thou shalt not kill.
To the best of our ability, we need to put off our old, ways of the world while we grow in the New Covenant.
- Galatians 5:13 | For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
- Ephesians 4:22 | That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24And that ye put on the new man, which after YAHAWAH is created in righteousness and true holiness.
ARTICLE: The New Covenant Requires Change
- Proverbs 31:3 | Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings. 4It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink: 5Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted. 6Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. 7Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
Those of the New Covenant are not going to perish but have life, liberty, wealth and joy in the Blood of the Lamb, Yahawashi.
- Matthew 13:44 | Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
- Galatians 5:1 | Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith YAHAWASHI HA MASHIYACH hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Drugs are rooted in witchcraft & demonic bondage whether recreational or used in the Edomite medical system.
So-called recreational drugs (psychedelics) especially damage your auric field which allows demons / devils to attach to your spirit. The types of demons and the degree of corruption depends on the type of drug and amount used. The worst being stimulants like amphetamines (adderall & vyvanse which is essentially meth) & crack/cocaine, possibly followed by psychedelics (ayahuasca, marijuana/cannabis/weed/pot, psilocybin mushrooms, etc.) but the types of demons they facilitate are generally different than amphetamines.
Quotes From The Internet
- “Lungs store grief and sadness.” “I would think that the choice to smoke would be a choice to supress the grief and/or sadness…” … followed by … “I know now that is why I smoked. It is a self destructive act. You feel that you have not been valued. You act out “not valuing” yourself. “
VIDEO: drugs are demonic
VIDEO: WEED DEMONS (STORY TIME)
It is well known among the Northern Kingdom Israelites (so-called natives of North, South & Central America) that shamans smoked drugs like marijuana (weed) in order to communicate with spirits, which are demons/devils. Like the brother points out in the these videos:
Drugs are rooted in witchcraft whether recreational or used in the Edomite medical system.
pharmacy (n.) (source: etymonline.com)
late 14c., farmacie, “a medicine that rids the body of an excess of humors (except blood);” also “treatment with medicine; theory of treatment with medicine,” from Old French farmacie “a purgative” (13c.) and directly from Medieval Latin pharmacia, from Greek pharmakeia “a healing or harmful medicine, a healing or poisonous herb; a drug, poisonous potion; magic (potion), dye, raw material for physical or chemical processing.”
This is from pharmakeus (fem. pharmakis) “a preparer of drugs, a poisoner, a sorcerer” from pharmakon “a drug, a poison, philter, charm, spell, enchantment.” Beekes writes that the original meaning cannot be clearly established, and “The word is clearly Pre-Greek.” The ph- was restored 16c. in French, 17c. in English (see ph).
Buck [“Selected Indo-European Synonyms”] notes that “Words for ‘poison’, apart from an inherited group, are in some cases the same as those for ‘drug’ ….” In addition to the Greek word he has Latin venenum “poison,” earlier “drug, medical potion” (source of Spanish veneno, French venin, English venom), and Old English lybb.
Meaning “the use or administration of drugs” is from c. 1400; the sense of “art or practice of preparing, preserving, and compounding medicines and dispensing them according to prescriptions” is from 1650s; that of “place where drugs are prepared and dispensed” is recorded by 1833.
Drugs have always been an important part of Satanism and practicing witchcraft (or shamanism) because it weakens the body such that demons may attach themselves to a person. This is
VIDEO: Weed Smoking Rebuke