If you look at the image of the satanic vaitican throne room above long enough, there is an erie feeling that comes.
Lucifer simply means light bringer, it is a generic title and not the name of the devil Satan as commonly understood. So this issue is a question of the type of light being brought forth. Isaiah refers to the nation of Edom as Lucifer here because in their rulership over the earth all nations seek unto them for their wisdom and counsel (foolishly).
- Isaiah 5:20 | Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
- Isaiah 14:12 | How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
- Isaiah 8:20 | To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
“Lucifer” (Source: Etymonline)
Old English Lucifer “Satan,” also “morning star, Venus in the morning sky before sunrise,” also an epithet or name of Diana, from Latin Lucifer “morning star,” noun use of adjective, literally “light-bringing,” from lux (genitive lucis) “light” (from PIE root *leuk- “light, brightness”) + ferre “to carry, bear,” from PIE root *bher- (1) “to carry,” also “to bear children.” Venus in the evening sky was Hesperus.
Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its use in Bible to translate Greek Phosphoros, which translates Hebrew Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv.12 — “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!” [KJV] Because of the mention of a fall from Heaven, the verse was interpreted spiritually by Christians as a reference to Satan, even though it is literally a reference to the King of Babylon (see Isaiah xiv.4). Sometimes rendered daystar in later translations.
That light can be the true light of the Israelites or the false light of the wicked Edomtes. Compare the video of the Edomite souls with the following Israelite souls–vaticaVIDEO: Congregation of Israelite Souls: They have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge
- John 1:5 | And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
- Matthew 5:14 | Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
- Matthew 5:16 | Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
- 2 Corinthians 4:6 | For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of YAHAWASHI.
- Revelation 22:16 | I YAHAWASHI have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
In the kingdom of heaven, the Edomites will be stripped of all power and enslaved. All the other heathen nations will worship Yahawah, Yahawashi and the Israelites, as it is written and as they did in ancient times past–they were the possession of the Israelites, our forefathers were their gods and intermediaries with Yahawah.
Future prophecy of our reign and stature as gods, the heathen nations (and the whole earth) will return to being the posessions of the Israelites:
- Isaiah 2:3 | And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
- Revelation 21:23 | And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
- Psalms 2:8 | Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
- Psalms 82:6 | I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
- Exodus 19:6 | And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
- Genesis 14:18 | And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.