The physical counterpart to the spiritual devil Satan are the Edomites. Israelites rebuking them for not accounting for our labors (slavery, among so many other afflictions), as the in the clip posted below, is end times prophecy. Note* the reparations are just a ploy to extend their rulership longer but the mechanics/metaphysics of this is an advanced topic for another time.
- Wisdom of Solomon 5:1 | Then shall the righteous man stand in great boldness before the face of such as have afflicted him, and made no account of his labours. 2When they see it, they shall be troubled with terrible fear, and shall be amazed at the strangeness of his salvation, so far beyond all that they looked for. 3And they repenting and groaning for anguish of spirit shall say within themselves, This was he, whom we had sometimes in derision, and a proverb of reproach: 4We fools accounted his life madness, and his end to be without honour:
When the Edomites can no longer be in denial about their wickedness, they will lament that it is too late. There will be some exceptions this, either choosing to repent now (doing far too little, far too late–though it will count for something to that individual if sincere) or holding on until the bitter end.
- Wisdom of Solomon 5:5 | How is he numbered among the children of God, and his lot is among the saints! 6Therefore have we erred from the way of truth, and the light of righteousness hath not shined unto us, and the sun of righteousness rose not upon us. 7We wearied ourselves in the way of wickedness and destruction: yea, we have gone through deserts, where there lay no way: but as for the way of the Lord, we have not known it. 8What hath pride profited us? or what good hath riches with our vaunting brought us? 9All those things are passed away like a shadow, and as a post that hasted by; 10And as a ship that passeth over the waves of the water, which when it is gone by, the trace thereof cannot be found, neither the pathway of the keel in the waves; 11Or as when a bird hath flown through the air, there is no token of her way to be found, but the light air being beaten with the stroke of her wings and parted with the violent noise and motion of them, is passed through, and therein afterwards no sign where she went is to be found;
- Ecclesiasticus 41:5 | The children of sinners are abominable children, and they that are conversant in the dwelling of the ungodly. 6The inheritance of sinners’ children shall perish, and their posterity shall have a perpetual reproach. 7The children will complain of an ungodly father, because they shall be reproached for his sake.
The admission above is far too little of an effort and comes far too late, for the hundreds of years of extreme depths of wickedness all Edomites benefited.
- Proverbs 11:21 | Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.
The dragon in revelation is the nation of Edomites, the small serpent of the garden that grew large in stature. In the garden of paradise, before Esau was born, the spirit of the Edomites were the spirit of Cain–the wicked.
- Revelation 12:9 | And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Though the Edomites will persecute many of us unto death, they will lose and be taken out of rulership forever by our testimony and our Messiah, Yahawashi.
- Revelation 2:10 | Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
- 1 Peter 4:17 | For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
- Revelation 12:11 | And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.