The wicked/Edomites need people, the Israelite man especially, to believe in their lies & have faith in their system of rulership to maintain their power. The righteous/Israelites need only to trust in Yahawah & Yahawashi, we do not need the wicked nor their beast system in our walk.
- Romans 3:3 | For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
As prophesied by Isaiah, in certain ways, what is most terrifying to the elite of the Edomites is when the Israelites begin to ignore and separate from them, no longer relying on “the one who them”. Which is what each Israelite needs to give attendance to, as it is written.
- Romans 12:2 | And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- Revelation 18:4 | And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
The woman below is the Nation of Israel, the wilderness is our captivity in America under the Edomites, who is the serpent that nourishes Israel with his culture of wickedness. The flood are lies and mistruths that cause the Israelites to fall away and separate from their heritage.
- Revelation 12:14 | And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
- Isaiah 10:20 | And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
- Revelation 12:15 | And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of YAHAWASHI.
Example of the nourishment from the serpent/dragon that is the nation of Edom.
Climate change propaganda from 1978
Many of Edom’s lies are spoken by them in the name “science.” The wicked elite of Edom espcially, curate these lies in order to push their agenda of deception, strengthening their power at the expense of the Israelites. The always mix lies in with the truth to make it more believable, when you catch on to what is happening they come out with a new narrative that is a partial admission with even more lies mixed in to lead you down another wrong path, also referred to as the “gatekeeping” of information (Ecclesiasticus 12:10). This is in their nature as it is prophesied and written in our Bible.
- Psalms 58:3 | The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
- Habakkuk 2:4 | Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
- Malachi 1:4 | Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
- John 8:44 | Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Their “science” so-called is being reveal for what it is: a religion that puts the Edomite man as the pinnacle of power, wisdom and truth–when in fact it is the opposite.
- Isaiah 5:20 | Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
If you put your faith or trust in their medical system, or the food they sell you to eat, their media, their political system, their educational, their mark of the beast system, it will only further destroy & damn you. You’ve been warned extensively by our forefathers in our Holy Scriptures.
- Ecclesiasticus 12:10 | Never trust thine enemy: for like as iron rusteth, so is his wickedness. 11Though he humble himself, and go crouching, yet take good heed and beware of him, and thou shalt be unto him as if thou hadst wiped a lookingglass, and thou shalt know that his rust hath not been altogether wiped away. 12Set him not by thee, lest, when he hath overthrown thee, he stand up in thy place; neither let him sit at thy right hand, lest he seek to take thy seat, and thou at the last remember my words, and be pricked therewith.13Who will pity a charmer that is bitten with a serpent, or any such as come nigh wild beasts? 14So one that goeth to a sinner, and is defiled with him in his sins, who will pity? 15For a while he will abide with thee, but if thou begin to fall, he will not tarry. 16An enemy speaketh sweetly with his lips, but in his heart he imagineth how to throw thee into a pit: he will weep with his eyes, but if he find opportunity, he will not be satisfied with blood.
- Lamentations 4:17 | As for us, our eyes as yet failed for our vain help: in our watching we have watched for a nation that could not save us.
- Psalms 55:21 | The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.
- Psalms 83:2 | For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 6The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
As it is written, the truth of our Israelite heritage cannot be stopped no matter what the Edomites try to do.
- Luke 12:2 | For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
- 2 Esdras 6:27 | For evil shall be put out, and deceit shall be quenched. 28As for faith, it shall flourish, corruption shall be overcome, and the truth, which hath been so long without fruit, shall be declared.
- Mark 4:22 | For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.