Around the 20minute mark @SpiritualLifeLesson correctly points out that Tahar, who is the head of GMS (Great Millstone), declared many prophecies that turned out to be wrong flat out wrong.
- Deuteronomy 18:22 | When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy states that a man who issues false prophecies is not someone to fear.
Furthermore, simply speaking about or expounding upon prophecies already made in the Bible, does not make a man is a prophet no matter what he calls himself. This makes him a teacher. Teachers can come as wicked men as well as the righteous.
We are watching End Times prophecy in action which is the House of David being rebuilt and the House of Saul, which was established first, waxxing weaker and weaker. The House of Saul, the “One West” Israelite camps, as it is written, will be last in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Amos 9:11 | In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
- 2 Samuel 3:1 | Now there was long war between the house of Saul and the house of David: but David waxed stronger and stronger, and the house of Saul waxed weaker and weaker.
- Matthew 20:16 | So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Veterans to the truth, as well as new comers, are increasingly put-off by and outright rejecting the prideful and at times, downright hateful works coming from some of the largest Hebrew Israelite Camps and their elders, bishops, apostles, etc.: Great Millstone (GMS), Israel United In Christ (IUIC), Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (ISUPK), etc.
What many members who leave attest to is that, these Israelite groups have become little more than self-serving fraternities which put men first before that of serving Yahawashi in meekness, love & faith. There will be righteous men among them but they will all eventually leave off these groups and repent.
- Jeremiah 17:5 | Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
Around the 16 minute mark this brother (Nahariyah), breaks down the motivation behind the men in GMS (Great Millstone) and their nasty treatment of, not only their own membership, but outsiders as well who are Israelites.
- Mark 7:7 | Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Recognizing this, men are increasingly forsaking these camps in increasing numbers, and, for the truth to flourish, these old guard organizations will be pushed out of the way by Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi. Specifically, here are two doctrines that the old guard gets wrong.
- King David is alive today
- The New Covenant is in effect now for the Israelites that believe upon Yahawashi, his death put the New Covenant into force, grace is part of the New Covenant. Those that do not believe we are under the New Covenant now are under the Old and will perish under the Old unless they repent.
These camps are known to take people’s money, enforce commandments of men including rules of isolation such as no using Facebook, certain hair lengths, no wearing shorts to the camp, etc. and other things that have no thing to do with salvation. All they while these so-called elders imply that you must go through them for salvation. This is why many Israelites outside the camps are prophesying and calling for their destruction by Yahawah in the name of Yahawshi.
- 1 Peter 4:17 | For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
- Isaiah 30:12 | Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
- Matthew 15:9 | But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
The House of Saul, was (and is today) a mix of all the tribes, and then they saw the House of David beginning to be built and before their eyes, they called it a rebellion. It is the Most High that brings men into this faith and it is the Most High that provides the increase.
- 1 Corinthians 3:6 | I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
- Zechariah 12:7 | The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
- Matthew 16:17 | And YAHAWASHI answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
None of these old guard groups have been challenged the way they have been challeneged now, and as a result, they often go to mocking personal attacks, in particular of @SpiritualLifeLesson. Camps like GMS’ response speaks volumes, them as the same prophet killing spirits of the pharisees of old.
- Matthew 23:37 | O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
- Isaiah 66:5 | Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
- Matthew 7:22 | Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- Ecclesiasticus 11:5 | Many kings have sat down upon the ground; and one that was never thought of hath worn the crown. 6Many mighty men have been greatly disgraced; and the honourable delivered into other men’s hands.
They are the same pharisees which knew the scriptures like ‘the back of their hand’ but no matter how many precepts or breakdowns they knew, this knowledge never gave them the Holy Spirit of the New Covenant, which is superior wisdom. Their knowledge is being surpassed by those who have received the Holy Spirit through faith.
- Psalms 119:2 | Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
- Psalms 119:99 | I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
- Matthew 21:32 | For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
- Matthew 21:31 | Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. YAHAWASHI saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.