- Revelation 11:11 And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
The 3.5 days is a reference to the 350 years we were fully asleep and under the heathen rule, approx mid-1600s to 1960s. They are the Northern and Southern kingdom Israelites coming back to our heritage, prophesying again, and so forth.
- Wisdom of Solomon 5:1 Then shall the righteous man stand in great boldness before the face of such as have afflicted him, and made no account of his labors.
- Ezekiel 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
- Ezekiel 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
The elites of the heathen nations all had a hand in our downfall, led by Edomite. Now they are terrified about the fact we are waking up to our heritage, because it means the end of their free reign over us and rulership is coming to an end. The everyday average heathen person doesn’t know who we are (yet) and simply hopes what we are saying is not true but the elites know exactly.
- Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
- 2 Esdras 6:9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
The elites of the heathen will survive the impending destruction. They will be dragged out of their hiding places and become the first fruits of the Israelites inheritance.
- Psalms 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
- Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
- Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
- Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Their first task as the possession of the nation of Israel will be burying all of the dead bodies pursuant to Ezekiel’s prophecy in chapter 39
- Exe 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
- Exe 39:8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
- Exe 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
- Exe 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
- Exe 39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
- Exe 39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
- Exe 39:13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.
- Exe 39:14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
- Exe 39:15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man’s bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.