The chambers of the Lord are a space that cannot be penetrated (except by Yahawah and Yahawashi). Yahawah instructs us to go into our minds and pray, these are our spiritual chambers.
- Matthew 6:6 | But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
- Proverbs 18:10 | The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
- Daniel 9:4 | And I prayed unto YAHAWAH my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
- Hebrews 13:20 | Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord YAHAWASHI, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
- John 15:26 | But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Scriptures showing Yahawah and Yahawashi, knowing our thoughts:
- Ezekiel 8:12 | Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
- Matthew 12:25 | And YAHAWASHI knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
What creates this space of rest in our minds is the Holy Spirit that we receive after entering into the New Covenant.
- John 14:26 | But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- Isaiah 33:6 | And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.
- Matthew 11:28 | Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
- Psalms 37:7 | Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 8Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. 9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
The physical chambers on earth are the Chariots of the Lord. The Elect of the Nation of Israel will enter these Chambers on judgement day…
- Revelation 11:12 | And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
…and exit the chariots, not as men but as divinities to manifest the Kingdom of Heaven on earth in all it’s glory, peace and prosperity for all, including all heathen nations except Edom.
- Psalms 82:6 | I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are SONS of the most High. 7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
- Revelation 21:2 | And I John saw the holy city, new YARASHALAM (Jerusalem), coming down from YAHAWAH out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
- Daniel 7:18 | But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
- Micah 4:1 | But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from YARASHALAM (Jerusalem). 3And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 4But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.
- Isaiah 14:15 | Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? 18All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. 19But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. 20Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned. 21Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
VIDEO: From Ahwar & Ahniyah, Ministers Of The New Covenant