The Nation of Edom (or Moab) has not been past the firmament. There are no such things as satellites in space, these are high altitude weather balloons.
- Genesis 1:7 | And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
VIDEO: Chinese Spy Balloon Hoax
VIDEO: What on Earth Happened? By EwarAnon (Parts 1 to 13), long but worth watching, he does insert false information/gatekeep certain topics
VIDEO: The Lost History of Flat Earth (Parts 1 to 7) same disclaimer as above, spit out the misdirection strewn about throughout the video
Below is a great video explaining Esau-Edom’s coming “alien” deception & Hegelian dialectic to unite the world, how CERN works, about the flat earth, etc. The Nephilim doctrine at the beginning is incorrect however, the Sons of God are the spirits of the Israelite men before we came to be called (and reincarnated) as Israelites by Yahawah. The UFOs are the chariots of Yasharahla (Israel), however, Edom will also attempt to deceive by creating his own counter-fit versions to run psyops. Aliens, in the Bible is a reference to the heathen nations or Israelites, depending on the context of who is the foreigner in that that instance. In certain instances, the “alienness” or status of “foreigner” is a reference to the spirit being alienated from Yahawah.
Sons of God scriptural breakdown:
- Genensis 6:4 | There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
- John 1:12 | But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- Romans 8:14 | For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
- Romans 8:19 | For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- Philemon 2:15 | That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
- 1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
- 1 John 3:2 | Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Yahawashi being THE Son of Yahawah (God)
- John 3:16 | For Yahawah so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Sons of God can also be a reference to the spiritual angels, who are our brothers.
- Job 1:6 | Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
- Job 38:7 | When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- Revelation 22:9 | Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Angels, meaning messenger, can be also be a reference to us, the Israelites, the Sons of God, depending on the context.
- Jude 1:6 | And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
The chains of darkness are our fleshly bodies.
- 1 Corinthians 7:28 | But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.
- 1 Peter 4:1 | Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
- Romans 7:17 | 17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
- 1 Corinthians 15:52 | In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
- 1 Corinthians 15:38 | But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. 39All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 40There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.