- Ezekiel 4:13 | And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.
- Revelation 12:14 | And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
- Ecclesiasticus 21:2 | Flee from sin as from the face of a serpent: for if thou comest too near it, it will bite thee: the teeth thereof are as the teeth of a lion, slaying the souls of men.
The serpent is the Edomite nation personified, the woman is a metaphor for the nation of Israel. The wilderness is the wilderness of the people; the heathen nations in which we were prophesied to be scattered amongst and forget out heritage.
VIDEO: Breakdown of the Wilderness
- Ecclesiasticus 12:10 | Never trust thine enemy: for like as iron rusteth, so is his wickedness.
- Psalms 64:4 | That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. 5They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Plant based milk like oat & almond are also part of the Edomites poison slurries. Never trust Edom with your health or for your sustenance.
“A new study has found that some commonly consumed beverages such as fruit juice and artificial soda contain levels of toxic metals including arsenic, cadmium, and lead that exceed federal drinking water standards.
Researchers from Tulane University, Louisiana, measured 25 different toxic metals and trace elements in 60 soft beverages, including single fruit juice, mixed fruit juice, plant-based milk, artificial soda, and tea.
The drinks were purchased in New Orleans and are commercially available in supermarkets across the United States.”
EPOCH TIMES: High Levels Of Toxic Metals Found In Widely Consumed Drinks: Study