- John 15:12 | This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
- 1 John 4:8 | He that loveth not knoweth not YAHAWAH; for YAHAWAH is love.
- Romans 13:10 | Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
- Luke 10:25 | And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. 28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
The Elect of our nation are identified by the love we show each other.
- John 13:34 | A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:9 | But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of YAHAWAH to love one another.
- 1 John 5:1 | Whosoever believeth that YAHAWASHI is the MASHIYACH is born of YAHAWAH: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
- John 15:13 | Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Psalms 133:1 | (A Song of degrees of David.) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
- Philippians 2:3 | Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
The Elect of our nation are identified by the love we show other men & women in general.
- Mark 12:29 | And YAHAWASHI answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment 31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
- Leviticus 19:18 | Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
- Ecclesiasticus 29:7 | Many therefore have refused to lend for other men’s ill dealing, fearing to be defrauded. 8Yet have thou patience with a man in poor estate, and delay not to shew him mercy. 9Help the poor for the commandment’s sake, and turn him not away because of his poverty. 10Lose thy money for thy brother and thy friend, and let it not rust under a stone to be lost. 11Lay up thy treasure according to the commandments of the most High, and it shall bring thee more profit than gold. 12Shut up alms in thy storehouses: and it shall deliver thee from all affliction. 13It shall fight for thee against thine enemies better than a mighty shield and strong spear. 14An honest man is surety for his neighbour: but he that is impudent will forsake him. 115Forget not the friendship of thy surety, for he hath given his life for thee. 16A sinner will overthrow the good estate of his surety: 17And he that is of an unthankful mind will leave him in danger that delivered him.
The Elect of our nation are identified by the love we show our enemies.
- Matthew 5:43 | Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
- Leviticus 19:17 |Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
There are levels to the love we express to the Elect vs enemies or our nation but we are commanded to express love to them all.