Photo is of the King David Statue in Jerusalem, make note of the full lips and nose that was deliberately destroyed to hide his Israelite features.
*Advanced topic disclaimer*
VIDEO: King David Is Alive Prophecy Being Fulfilled
As it is prophesied and as it is written, King David is alive today (reincarnated) and the Elect of the Nation of Israel are starting to seek him out in these latter days.
- Hosea 3:4 | For the SONS of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: 5Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.
- Ezekiel 34:20 | Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle. 21Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad; 22Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle. 23And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. 24And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. 25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
The wilderness is a reference to living on the “outskirts” of society during Jacob’s Trouble. In the Psalm below David prophesies of his deliverance from Edom’s (serpent / strange children) army (flood / great waters). The woman is the elect of the nation of Israel.
- Revelation 12:15 | And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
- Psalms 144:6 | Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them. 7 Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; 8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
King David prophesying of his deliverance during Jacob’s Trouble when “all hell breaks loose”. Arrows=ICBM missiles~ww3, they shall bear thee up in their hands=Chariots of Israel beaming up David+the Elect, lion/adder/dragon=esau edom and his power & might
- Psalms 91:5 | Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
The Tabernacle of David that was once destroyed and without him as a king, will be raised up together again as prophesied by Amos.
- Lamentations 2:9 | Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the LORD.
- Amos 9:11 | In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
- Psalms 89:20 | I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: 21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. 22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. 24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
VIDEO: Addressing GMS on King David
Woe unto the man or group, teaching King David is dead or already came and died.
King David is currently living in Babylon (America) and will see all of the major End Times prophecies come to pass, NOT raised up with the dead at the last trump after Jacob’s Trouble is over. The valley of the shadow of death is America (specifically during Jacob’s Trouble), the virgin daughter of Babylon, also revealed as the whore of witchcrafts.
- Psalms 23:1 | (A Psalm of David.) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
- 1 Corinthians 15:51 | Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Jeremiah also prophesies of the End Times, when King David will be raised up and his identify will be broadly acknowledge by the Elect during the time of Jacob’s Trouble.
- Jeremiah 30:7 | Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. 8For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. 10Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
- Hosea 1:11 | Then shall the SONS of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
- Ecclesiasticus 47:2 | As is the fat taken away from the peace offering, so was David chosen out of the SONS of Israel.
When he deems appropriate The Most High Yahawah will clearly reveal who King David is. As noted in the letter to the Corinthians & by the prophet Zechariah, King David will have tremendous spiritual power & physical abilities, even greater than before.
- Ecclesiasticus 11:5 | Many kings have sat down upon the ground; and one that was never thought of hath worn the crown.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
- 1 Corinthians 2:4 | And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
- Zechariah 12:8 | In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
- Psalms 18:29 | For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
Prophecy of finally returning to our Holy Land and King David once again ruling over the Israelites, under Yahawah and Yahawashi (King of Kings).
Ezekiel 37:21 | And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
VIDEO 1: KING DAVID IS ALIVE PART 1
VIDEO 2: KING DAVID IS STILL ALIVE PART 2 : JER 30:7-11 JACOBS TROUBLE
VIDEO 3: KING DAVID IS ALIVE PART 4 – PSALMS 23
VIDEO 4: KING DAVID IS ALIVE PART 5
VIDEO 5: Damnable Heresies/ False Prophets/ Seek not Preeminence.
You can be certain that Esau-Edom is preparing his own false version(s) of King David as well.
“There will never be another Black messiah unless we create him,”
-J. Edgar Hoover, former director of the FBI and chief architect of COINTELPRO, a secret FBI counter-intelligence program to disrupt and destroy political organizations considered “radical” or “subversive”