In Revelation 1, John, one of the 12 apostles, describes the appearance of the Messiah who visited him at the Isle of Patmos, where the Rom an Empire had imprisoned John. Notably the color of the Messiah’s feet is described as dark brown.
King James Bible:
- Rev 1:14 | His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
- Rev 1:15 | And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Images of burnt brass:
It was recorded that as early as the Grecian rule of Edom, that the other nations began to paint over and hide the images of the Israelites. The nation of Edom restarted this deception during their Renaissance (“re-birth”) and continues it to this day.
- 1 Mac 3:46 | Wherefore the Israelites assembled themselves together, and came to Maspha, over against Jerusalem; for in Maspha was the place where they prayed aforetime in Israel.
- 1 Mac 3:47 | Then they fasted that day, and put on sackcloth, and cast ashes upon their heads, and rent their clothes,
- 1 Mac 3:48 | And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.