One of the next steps for the Saints (defined as the men of the nation of Israel, holy and sanctified unto Yahawah), after entering into the New Covenant and cleansing your temple is to call heaven down to earth–heaven, referring to the spiritual realms.
- Matthew 6:10 | 9After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
- Revelation 4:8 | And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. 9And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 10The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
- Revelation 7:15 | Therefore are they before the throne of YAHAWAH, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
One way we “call” heaven down to earth is through our gratitude and love towards Yahawah and others.
- Mark 12:28 | And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? 29And YAHAWASHI answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O YASHARAHLA (Israel); The Lord our God is one Lord: 30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
VIDEO: The Story That Changed My Life
VIDEO: How Gratitude Changed My Life
Through this love and gratitude, not only do we heal and restore our own bodies but our spiritual powers become manifest (conversely this is the same reasons why hateful men are not going to receive jack through the Holy Spirit).
- 1 John 4:7 | Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of YAHAWAH; and every one that loveth is born of YAHAWAH, and knoweth YAHAWAH. 8He that loveth not knoweth not YAHAWAH; for YAHAWAH is love. 9In this was manifested the love of YAHAWAH toward us, because that YAHAWAH sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10Herein is love, not that we loved YAHAWAH, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11Beloved, if YAHAWAH so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12No man hath seen YAHAWAH at any time. If we love one another, YAHAWAH dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 14And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 15Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in YAHAWAH. 16And we have known and believed the love that YAHAWAH hath to us. YAHAWAH is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in YAHAWAH, and YAHAWAH in him.
- Romans 13:10 | Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
- Hebrews 10:1 | For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
- Galatians 3:24 | Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto YAHAWAHI, that we might be justified by faith.
- Hebrews 8:6 | But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. 7For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Entering into the New Covenant marks the beginning, there is still a lot of internal work you must do, during our trial of the Holy Spirit.
- Ecclesiasticus 4:11 | Wisdom exalteth her children, and layeth hold of them that seek her. 12He that loveth her loveth life; and they that seek to her early shall be filled with joy. 13He that holdeth her fast shall inherit glory; and wheresoever she entereth, the Lord will bless. 14They that serve her shall minister to the Holy One: and them that love her the Lord doth love. 15Whoso giveth ear unto her shall judge the nations: and he that attendeth unto her shall dwell securely. 16If a man commit himself unto her, he shall inherit her; and his generation shall hold her in possession. 17For at the first she will walk with him by crooked ways, and bring fear and dread upon him, and torment him with her discipline, until she may trust his soul, and try him by her laws. 18Then will she return the straight way unto him, and comfort him, and shew him her secrets. 19But if he go wrong, she will forsake him, and give him over to his own ruin. 20Observe the opportunity, and beware of evil; and be not ashamed when it concerneth thy soul. 19But if he go wrong, she will forsake him, and give him over to his own ruin.
This internal work and transformation can be started with simple, short expressions of gratitude.
VIDEO: How 10 Minutes of Meditative Gratitude Changed My Life | How Could It Change Yours?
Even Edomites benefit tremendously from a gratitude focus.
VIDEO: Benefits Of Keeping A Gratitude Journal (It Changed My Life)
VIDEO: How gratitude changed my life forever more!
VIDEO: Gratitude is changing my life￼ #gratitude #gratitudejournaling #gratitudepost