This “UFO” doesn’t fit the Biblical description of chariots but these have popped up quite a bit in recent history. Could be a chariot of the Most High, could be a spiritual devil or could be Esau’s witchcraft/tech.
The chartiots are often disguised as clouds during the day and appear as abnormally moving lights/fire at night. Many times they are simply invisible. When they make themselves more clearly visible they often appear circular, disk-like with a ring of lights as described by our forefather and prophet Ezekiel.
- Exodus 13:21 | And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
- Ezekiel 1:18 | As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.
Several places in the scriptures describe the chariots as clouds, an host (army) in the sky or fire.
- Zec 5:1 | Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
- Zec 5:2 | And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
- Zec 5:3 | Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it
- 2 Kings 6:16 | And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 17And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha
The following is a biblical account of Elijah being “beamed up” into a what the world calls UFOs, but are in actuallity vehicles for the angels, and soon to be, for Israelites on judgement day and in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- 2 Kings 2:11 | And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
The chariots of Israel making their presence known more and more. Our ancestors in the past commonly saw them during the times of battles/confrontations with out enemies. If you search enough you’ll find that the various heathen nations saw them during times of battle as well. During the time of Numbers our forfathers were guided through the wilderness by a chariot.
- Numbers 9:15 | And on the day that the tabernacle was reared up the cloud covered the tabernacle, namely, the tent of the testimony: and at even there was upon the tabernacle as it were the appearance of fire, until the morning. 16So it was alway: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night. 17And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents.
Yahwashi, our Messiah, will return next in one massive chariot that will go forth to subjugate all heathen nations on earth. Not unlike how the elites of edom hide the truth in plain sight with movies like Independence Day–they are preparing themselves and the heathen at large, subtly to fight against the 2nd coming.
The Messiah’s return holds a parallel reference between the prophet Ezra and the prophet John. Ezra received a vision of the arrival of Yahawashi at the end times. Yahawashi is accompanied by a massive fleet of chariots. Wherever they go the heathen and Israelites are scared.
- Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
- 2 Esdras 13:3 And I beheld, and, lo, that man waxed strong with the thousands of heaven: and when he turned his countenance to look, all the things trembled that were seen under him.
- 2 Esdras 13:4 And whensoever the voice went out of his mouth, all they burned that heard his voice, like as the earth faileth when it feeleth the fire.
The voice is a metaphor for the beams fired from the chariots that vaporize everything in its path.
All the heathen and even some 2/3rds Isrealites will cease their fighting (believe this is the Valley of Jehoshaphat spoken of by the prophet Joel) and all come together as one to try and stop the return of the angels.
- 2 Esdras 13:6 But I beheld, and, lo, he had graved himse lf a great mountain, and flew up upon it.
- 2 Esdras 13:8 And after this I beheld, and, lo, all they which were gathered together to subdue him were sore afraid, and yet durst fight.
- 2 Esdras 13:9 And, lo, as he saw the violence of the multitude that came, he neither lifted up his hand, nor held sword, nor any instrument of war:
- 2 Esdras 13:10 But only I saw that he sent out of his mouth as it had been a blast of fire, and out of his lips a flaming breath, and out of his tongue he cast out sparks and tempests.
- 2 Esdras 13:11 And they were all mixed together; the blast of fire, the flaming breath, and the great tempest; and fell with violence upon the multitude which was prepared to fight, and burned them up every one, so that upon a sudden of an innumerable multitude nothing was to be perceived, but only dust and smell of smoke: when I saw this I was afraid.