The 4 parental relationships of father-son, father-daughter, mother-son and mother-daughter are sanctified amongst all others, with the most sacred being father-son.
The father-son relationship reflects the relationship between Yahawah and his son Yahawashi, as well as Yahawashi and the 144,000 men of Yahsharahal (Israel).
- Ezekiel 34:30 | Thus shall they know that I YAHAWAH their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord YAHAWAH. 31And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord YAHAWAH.
- 1 Corinthians 11:3 | But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is YAHAWAH.
- Acts 2:21 | And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. 22Ye men of Israel, hear these words; YAHAWASHI of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
- Exodus 34:19 | All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male. 20But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.
The scriptures both command, and place, great emphsis on filial piety (for those with an ear to hear–it should be no surprise that Confucious was an Israelite NOT a Moabite).
The wisdom of the scriptures, which is to live rightesouly is treasure.
- Exodus 20:12 | Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
- Matthew 13:44 | Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
- Luke 17:21 | Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
- Matthew 6:21 | For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
To the extent it does not result in sin, we are to obey our parents, second only to Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi.
- Matthew 10:37 | He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Our glory as sons comes from our father, both spiritual and physical.
- Proverbs 17:6 | Children’s children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
- Luke 11:2 | And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
- Romans 8:14 | For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
This relationship can transcend one of blood as it is written of with Esther and Mordecai
- Esther 2:7 | And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle’s daughter: for she had neither father nor mother, and the maid was fair and beautiful; whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter.
This transcendence can also be in a negative sense as Yahawashi indicated about Peter.
- John 8:44 | Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Ecclesiasticus expounds further on the relationship between parent and child. The is little room for anything other than obedience, patience, servitude and respect for mother and father.
- Ephesians 6:1 | Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 2Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)
- Ecclesiasticus 3:2 | For the Lord hath given the father honour over the children, and hath confirmed the authority of the mother over the sons. 3 Whoso honoureth his father maketh an atonement for his sins:4 And he that honoureth his mother is as one that layeth up treasure. 5 Whoso honoureth his father shall have joy of his own children; and when he maketh his prayer, he shall be heard. 6 He that honoureth his father shall have a long life; and he that is obedient unto the Lord shall be a comfort to his mother. 7 He that feareth the Lord will honour his father, and will do service unto his parents, as to his masters. 8 Honour thy father and mother both in word and deed, that a blessing may come upon thee from them.
- Ecclesiasticus 3:12 | My son, help thy father in his age, and grieve him not as long as he liveth. 13 And if his understanding fail, have patience with him; and despise him not when thou art in thy full strength. 14 For the relieving of thy father shall not be forgotten: and instead of sins it shall be added to build thee up.