The video below breaks down the precursory process to persecution of the Hebrew Israelites. In short, propaganda from Edom (lead by Amalek, Exodus 17:16) shows up on smaller media platforms where the narrative is vetted and “perfected.”
- Genesis 25:27 | And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.
- Exodus 17:16 | For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.
After passing that refinement, then the demonizing propaganda shows up on larger mainstream platforms. Once the demonization has been completed in the minds of the general populace, now the Edomites are able to more directly persecute with laws, imprisonment and violence.
- 2 Esdras 16:70 | For there shall be in every place, and in the next cities, a great insurrection upon those that fear the Lord.
This will start in the United States with the tribe of Judah and eventually spread throughout the whole world.
- Zechariah 12:7 | The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
Every Israelite will suffer this persecution, every country, every landmass, ever Israelite regardless of what he or she looks like. Do not be surprised when this persecution starts and prepare yourself mentally for what is to eventually come to pass, as it is written.
- 1 Peter 4:12 | Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:NIV 1 Peter 4:12 | Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.
- Revelation 12:12 | Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Even the Israelites that “side” with the nation of Edom. In fact, for them it will be worse.
- Isaiah 28:15 | Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 18And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
- 2 Esdras 16:69 | And they that consent unto them shall be had in derision and in reproach, and trodden under foot.