The RFID microchip (called the NFC microchip in Europe) rapidly being rolled out is the mark of the beast prophesied in the Book of Revelation. Prophesied roughly 2,000 years ago, this type of technology, which allows people to not only buy and sell but store all of their personal identification information was not in any way possible to implement in the all-encompassing fashion it is today, making this a compelling prophecy for further examination.
King James Bible:
- Rev 13:16 | And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- Rev 13:17 | And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
- Rev 14:9 | And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
- Rev 14:10 | The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- Rev 14:11 | And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Note: The word “mark”, translated from the Greek word χάραγμα (charagma), conveys the concept of an imprinted mark. Hebrew Israelites believe this relates to the microchip as a visible mark underneath the skin. χάραγμα (charagma Strong’s G5480) comes from the root word χάραξ (charax Strong’s G5482) which conveys the idea of a sharp instruments. Hebrew Israelites believe this connects to the idea of inserting the microchip underneath the skin via hypodermic needle.
- Why You’re Probably Getting a Microchip Implant Someday
- Are Banking Implants The Future For Transactions?
- Why Implanted Microchips in Humans Are About to Go Big
- Thousands Of Swedes Are Inserting Microchips Under Their Skin
- NBC Prediction That We Will All Have an RFID Chip Under Our Skin by 2017
- Wisconsin Company Three Square Market Becomes First In United States To Microchip Their Employees