ARTICLE: The Unraveling Can Happen In An Instant
As prophesied, when the nation of Edom is removed from rulership, it’s collapse will happen FAST. Be not surprised when the horrific collapse does happen, thinking it a strange or unforunate thing. It is a prophesied, righteous judgement upon the wicked.
- Revelation 18:4 | And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
VIDEO: The System Is Already Broken, It Is Just A Matter Of When It Becomes Impossible To Hide
Silicon Valley Bank, like the “pandemic”, is a sign of what is to come. The eagle is a reference to the nation of Edom. The nation of people that Satan works through (i.e. Satan’s chosen people) is Edom.
- 2 Esdras 6:22 | And suddenly shall the sown places appear unsown, the full storehouses shall suddenly be found empty: 23And the trumpet shall give a sound, which when every man heareth, they shall be suddenly afraid. 24At that time shall friends fight one against another like enemies, and the earth shall stand in fear with those that dwell therein, the springs of the fountains shall stand still, and in three hours they shall not run. 25Whosoever remaineth from all these that I have told thee shall escape, and see my salvation, and the end of your world.
- Luke 10:18 | And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
- Obadiah 1:4 | Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
- Job 20:23 | When he is about to fill his belly, God shall cast the fury of his wrath upon him, and shall rain it upon him while he is eating.
- Job 18:18 | He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
- 2 Esdras 11:43 | Therefore is thy wrongful dealing come up unto the Highest, and thy pride unto the Mighty. 44The Highest also hath looked upon the proud times, and, behold, they are ended, and his abominations are fulfilled. 45And therefore appear no more, thou eagle, nor thy horrible wings, nor thy wicked feathers nor thy malicious heads, nor thy hurtful claws, nor all thy vain body: