- John 14:6 | YAHAWASHI saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- Hebrews 10:7 | Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Under the New Covenant, we receive grace for our sins, however, that is not a license to keep sinning.
- Ecclesiasticus 15:20 | He hath commanded no man to do wickedly, neither hath he given any man licence to sin.
Continuing to sin, while under grace still brings forth death in our bodies, physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Romans 6:1 | What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2YAHAWAH forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into YAHAWASHI were baptized into his death?
- Hebrews 10:26 | For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
You must stop the sin to receive and retain the Holy Spirit as explained in the Wisdom of Solomon. One of the keys to this is to actively reject the thought of sin when it comes to mind, from idle gossip to adultery. Demons often inspire those thoughts, however, the problem is not the demon but the inate desire for that thought which is often buried and you must uncover it through meditation on the word. That desire for a particular sin is how demons spiritually & energetically attach themselves to a man or woman.
- Ecclesiasticus 14:20 | Blessed is the man that doth meditate good things in wisdom, and that reasoneth of holy things by his understanding. 21He that considereth her ways in his heart shall also have understanding in her secrets.
- Wisdom 1:1 | Love righteousness, ye that be judges of the earth: think of the Lord with a good (heart,) and in simplicity of heart seek him. 2For he will be found of them that tempt him not; and sheweth himself unto such as do not distrust him. 3For froward thoughts separate from God: and his power, when it is tried, reproveth the unwise. 4For into a malicious soul wisdom shall not enter; nor dwell in the body that is subject unto sin. 5For the holy spirit of discipline will flee deceit, and remove from thoughts that are without understanding, and will not abide when unrighteousness cometh in. 6For wisdom is a loving spirit; and will not acquit a blasphemer of his words: for YAHAWAH is witness of his reins, and a true beholder of his heart, and a hearer of his tongue.
- Psalms 119:15 | I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
You must also actively reject the ways of the world, Esau’s world.
- Proverbs 3:31 | Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.
- 2 Esdras 6:9 | For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
You will be able to see the spirit on you when it comes and the cleaner your physical vessel is (i.e. detoxing heavy metals, parasites and other physical pollution of the body) the greater the Holy Spirit will be able to manifest in your vessel.
We must keep the laws, statutes and commandments to the best of our ability while still in our fleshly bodies. Keeping the law, as it is written in Romans, is holy, just and good.
- Romans 7:5 | For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. 7What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.