This article demonstrates how little power the wicked, Esau-Edom actually has save for what is mercifully given unto him by Yahawah, whether that be through devils, witchcraft, deceipt or his physical blessing of the sword/fatness of the earth.
- Isaiah 45:7 | I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- Amos 3:6 | Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
- Job 1:6 | Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
As anyone can read from the scriptures above and below, there is no power the exists other than Yahawah. Make no mistake that he created and controls all devils, commanding them all ways to fulfil his will.
- Job 2:1 | Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. 2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. 3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. 4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. 5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. 6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. 7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
- 2 Chronicles 18:18 | Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the LORD; I saw the LORD sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left. 19 And the LORD said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner. 20 Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? 21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so. 22 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.
The text below is from the Compendium Maleficarum. This is an advanced topic, not necessary in your walk if you are starting out, with an unrooted foundation in the basics of the scriptures. It took me years before I could properly digest material like this, until then it was a waste of time at best. Studying the wicked too much, too deep and too soon can often set one back in their walk.
- Ecclesiasticus 3:21 | Seek not out things that are too hard for thee, neither search the things that are above thy strength. 22But what is commanded thee, think thereupon with reverence, for it is not needful for thee to see with thine eyes the things that are in secret. 23Be not curious in unnecessary matters: for more things are shewed unto thee than men understand. 24For many are deceived by their own vain opinion; and an evil suspicion hath overthrown their judgment.
- Proverbs 3:5 | Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
You read at your own peril if you are not rooted in the Word of Yahawashi. Always read with discernment, pray for wisdom and spit out the bones. The text is not fully accurate to the scriptures.
The 6 types of demons/devils are: fiery, aerial, land, water, underground, dark.
Fiery type generally will not come out until judgement day (also known as Salamandars)
Aerial type raise bad weather, the land type tend to “co-operate” with witches in greatest number but have “disagreeable” temperments (also known as Sylphs)
Of all the types, this is the main one that attaches to human souls and further embed themselves via physical parasites (mold, fungus, helminths a.k.a. worms, etc.)
Terrestrial type are the most “friendly” and willing to work with witches (also known as Gnomes)
Water type are more feminine and softer towards humans (this is relatively speaking to other demon types, which are all horrific and hateful towards man in this late age, I do now believe it started out this way however…), (also known as Undines)
Subterranean type have the worst disposition and attack those seeking treasure underground (no doubt they haunt the Edomites Deep Underground Military Bases *DUMBs*) (I believe this demons have a relationship or affinity to sound)
Dark type detest light/human voice, typically are active at night only are active predominantly at night, are so far beyond human understanding and has no partnership (at least post flood) with witches or satanists, whether Israelites or Edomite, etc. of any kind. Dark demons cannot be held off by witchcraft, incantations or any other kind of human protection. Interesting. (I don’t fully understand how but I believe their element of affinity is “dark” as opposed fire, earth, water, etc.)
I believe most horror movies are based off this type of demon because these are the ones that terrorize witches and Satanists the most of all the categories. Tentatively, I think of them more as the demonic “police” of truely wicked individuals
Side note, I believe this is the type that most often haunts children at night, particularly young children, as they are harder to be perceived the more toxins from food/vaccines/medicine/flouride one injests which damage internal sensory organs like the pineal gland. And if you can’t sense a demon/devil then it is in a stronger position position to fool you with false thoughts, etc. A complicated topic I intend to expound more on at a later date.
- Ephesians 6:12 | For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
A note on the concept of “holding off” demons or “binding their power” as witches claim to do, it is actually impossible. It is simply the demon/devil playing along with certain guidelines in which they are no way bound, with the exception of the decrees and demonic law set by Yahawah. Period. No magic circles, no protection charms, no rituals, have true effect, these are all outward trappings (look the word up), strictly for show to further snare in delusion the witch, or whoever is interacting with the devil/demon. Just like the concept of “selling your soul” is bunk, you can’t actually do that, the Most High Yahawah created, owns and controls all souls, all forms of life, sentience and otherwise existence of a thing.
Brief related note: demons / devils do not fight against each other (at least in this age and probably never have though it may have been made to appear contrary). And, having been around since creation on the “third day”, I believe which is roughly 11,000 years ago, they are hyper intelligent and have accumulated knowledge of viritually everything Yahawah permitted them to over those years (without having their memories wiped, like men do when they die and are born again).
- Ecclesiastes 1:11 | There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
From the Compendium Maleficarum pg 73:
IT must be known that there are many kinds of demons differing among themselves by fixed degrees. The first kind is the Fiery, for they dwell in the upper air and will never sink to the lower regions until the Day of Judgement, and these have no dealings on earth with men.
The second is the Aerial, for they dwell in the air about us. These can descend to Hell and, by assuming bodies formed from the denser air, can at times appear to men. More often, with the permission of God, they disturb the air and raise thunders and tempests; and they all conspire together for the ruin of the human race.
The third sort is Terrestrial; and we may not doubt that these were cast from Heaven upon earth for their sins. Some of these devils dwell in woods and forests, and lay snares for hunters; some dwell in the fields and lead nightfarers astray; others dwell in hidden places and caverns; while others delight to live in secret with men.
A fourth sort is of the Water; for they dwell under water in rivers and lakes; and are full of wrath, turbulent, unquiet and fraudulent. They raise up storms at sea, sink ships in the deep, and destroy life in the waters. When such demons appear, they are more often women than men; for they live in humid places and lead a softer manner of life. But those which live in drier and harder places usually appear as men.
The fifth sort is Subterranean, for they live in caves and caverns in the mountains. These demons are of the worst disposition, and chiefly molest those who dig pits or mines and look for treasure in the earth; and they are ever ready to harm the human race. They cause earthquakes and winds and fires, and shake the foundations of houses.
The sixth sort is called Lucifugous, because they chiefly abhor and detest the light, and never appear by day, nor can they assume a bodily form except at night. This kind of demons is altogether inscrutable and of a nature beyond human understanding, being all dark within, and shaken with icy passions; malicious, restless, and perturbed; and when they meet men at night they violently oppress them and, with the permission of God, often kill them by some breath or touch. Of this sort, perhaps, was that Asmodeus* of whom we read in the story of Tobias. This kind of demons has no dealings with witches; neither can they be kept away by incantations, for they shun the light and the voices of men and every sort of noise.
It is further to be noted that the demon manifests himself in many various forms of spectres, such as dogs, cats, goats, oxen, men, women, or a horned owl. But, that his deceptions may be made known to us, Almighty God will not allow him to appear in certain other forms, such as doves, lambs, or sheep; for the true Lamb is Christ, the Good Shepherd, and the Holy Spirit is won to make His appearance in the form of a dove: also, because these animals are without guile and do no harm, God does not permit him to appear in their form. But because the human form is in all respects the most perfect and beautiful, therefore he generally appears in that form to us. For, as Marulli* writes, the human form is adapted to nearly every purpose.
* “Asmodeus.” Possibly this demon corresponds with the demon called Abaddon, the Destroyer , mentioned in the Apocalypse, IX, ii.
The demons/devils hate the witches & magicians they pretend to serve and often brutally kill them once they are done using them, see text below from the Compendium page 160.
Zoroaster, the inventor of magic, was at last burned to ashes by the very demon to which he addressed his too importunate supplications, as S. Clement has testified. The fate of Simon Magus is notorious, how he was carried up in the air by demons, and fell and broke his legs, and died in anguish and ignominy. When Heinrich Cornelius Agrippaj was at the point of death he drove from him his dog, a familiar, saying: “Depart, evil beast! You have destroyed me.35 The citizens knew how Joannes Portantius met his death in prison at Antwerp. William, J Archbishop of Tyre, in his Historia Hitrosolymitana (VIII, 15) tells how tw} sorcerers tried to bewitch the war machines of the Christians, and were themselves the first to be killed by them.
That conjurer of high estate Zyto lived a consort and companion of devils to the end, when he was taken body and soul from the midst of men. Johann Faust, the famous German sorcerer of our time, was at 1 ist dragged from his bed by the cacodemon at night, and was strangled with his face twisted round to his back, and the whole house was shaken and nearly fell, as we are told by Camerarius and others. Francesco Pico tells how he heard from his friends who were actually present that a certain sorcerer had been carried aw ay alive by a demon and was never lo be found anywhere again. And Sco 😮 of Parma in our own day had his reck twisted in an ale-house by a den .on in Germany, and perished miserably.
Even the ignorant are not spared because of their foolishness in their belief.
Johann Pistorius the younger in his Artis cabbalisticae tomus unus writes that there was a swineherd who had in his pastoral staff a writing inscribed with the name of S. Blaise; and he thought that the virtue of this staff kept his swine safe from attack by wolves, and placed such confidence in it that he would leave his swine to feed alone in the fields. At last it chanced that, while the swineherd was absent, someone passed that way and saw a demon keeping the herd, and asked what he, the sworn persecutor of human safety, was guarding there. He answered: “I am guarding the swine.” The other asked: “ At whose bidding?” And the demon said: ‘‘Because of the foolish confidence of the swineherd. For he has put in his staff a writing to which he imputes divine virtue because it has upon it the name of S. Blaise; and the fool fast bound in false superstition believes that it supernaturally guards his swine from wolves. And when I had called and called him again, and he did not come, I undertook to keep the swine instead of S. Blaise; for I am always ready to take the place of God and His Saints. And so I most gladly keep his swine for him in the place of S. Blaise, that I may encourage and strengthen the silly man in his vain confidence, and lead him to think more of that writing than of God.”