This video, in so many words, exemplifies a series of biblical prophecies. The scriptures are alive and if you read closely, you can see that we are continually surrounded by its dark sayings coming to life. Now is the time for Edomites to rejoice and be glad while they are still on top and hold the Israelites in bondage.
- Lamentations 4:21 | Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.
For soon Esau-Edom’s wicked rulership (symbolized as an unclean bird, the eagle) will fail and their entire nation will be cast out of their seat of power and regress back into their beastly state and become property of the Israelites once again.
- 2 Esdras 6:9 | For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
- Obadiah 1:4 | Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
- Revelation 13:10 | He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
- 2 Esdras 11:44 | The Highest also hath looked upon the proud times, and, behold, they are ended, and his abominations are fulfilled. 45And therefore appear no more, thou eagle, nor thy horrible wings, nor thy wicked feathers nor thy malicious heads, nor thy hurtful claws, nor all thy vain body: 46That all the earth may be refreshed, and may return, being delivered from thy violence, and that she may hope for the judgment and mercy of him that made her.
Edomites will never rise again after their fall and after a period 1,000 years, be exterminated from the earth, as it is written, the prophecies cannot be avoided.
- Job 14:5 | Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
- Obadiah 1:18 | And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.
- Matthew 5:18 | For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mindset of Edomites revealed by King Solomon (a prior incarnation of Yahawashi):
- Wisdom of Solomon 2:1 | For the ungodly said, reasoning with themselves, but not aright, Our life is short and tedious, and in the death of a man there is no remedy: neither was there any man known to have returned from the grave. 2For we are born at all adventure: and we shall be hereafter as though we had never been: for the breath in our nostrils is as smoke, and a little spark in the moving of our heart: 3Which being extinguished, our body shall be turned into ashes, and our spirit shall vanish as the soft air, 4And our name shall be forgotten in time, and no man shall have our works in remembrance, and our life shall pass away as the trace of a cloud, and shall be dispersed as a mist, that is driven away with the beams of the sun, and overcome with the heat thereof. 5For our time is a very shadow that passeth away; and after our end there is no returning: for it is fast sealed, so that no man cometh again. 6Come on therefore, let us enjoy the good things that are present: and let us speedily use the creatures like as in youth. 7Let us fill ourselves with costly wine and ointments: and let no flower of the spring pass by us: 8Let us crown ourselves with rosebuds, before they be withered: 9Let none of us go without his part of our voluptuousness: let us leave tokens of our joyfulness in every place: for this is our portion, and our lot is this. 10Let us oppress the poor righteous man, let us not spare the widow, nor reverence the ancient gray hairs of the aged. 11Let our strength be the law of justice: for that which is feeble is found to be nothing worth. 12Therefore let us lie in wait for the righteous; because he is not for our turn, and he is clean contrary to our doings: he upbraideth us with our offending the law, and objecteth to our infamy the transgressings of our education. 13 He professeth to have the knowledge of God: and he calleth himself the child of the Lord. 14 He was made to reprove our thoughts. 15 He is grievous unto us even to behold: for his life is not like other men’s, his ways are of another fashion. 16 We are esteemed of him as counterfeits: he abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness: he pronounceth the end of the just to be blessed, and maketh his boast that God is his father. 17 Let us see if his words be true: and let us prove what shall happen in the end of him. 18 For if the just man be the son of God, he will help him, and deliver him from the hand of his enemies. 19 Let us examine him with despitefulness and torture, that we may know his meekness, and prove his patience. 20 Let us condemn him with a shameful death: for by his own saying he shall be respected. 21 Such things they did imagine, and were deceived: for their own wickedness hath blinded them. 22 As for the mysteries of God, they knew them not: neither hoped they for the wages of righteousness, nor discerned a reward for blameless souls. 23 For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity. 24 Nevertheless through envy of the devil came death into the world: and they that do hold of his side do find it.