The New Covenant is in effect now for the Elect of the Nation of Israel and it grants us grace, through faith in Yahawashi’s sacrifice.
VIDEO: The New Covenant, Which Bestows Upon Us Grace Through Faith, Is Here For The Elect
- Romans 6:23 | For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of YAHAWAH is eternal life through YAHAWASHI our Lord.
- Matthew 26:28 | For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
- Ephesians 1:7 | In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
- Hebrews 9:13 | For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: 14How much more shall the blood of YAHAWASHI, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to YAHAWAH, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living YAHAWAH? 15And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. 18Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.
- Hebrews 8:13 | In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Who are the Elect? Not all Israeltes are equal, there is a wicked subset and a righteous subset and even within those there are further divisions.
- Romans 9:6 | Not as though the word of YAHAWAH hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
- Zechariah 13:8 | And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein. 9And I will bring the thirde part through the fire, and wil refine them as siluer is refined, & will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my Name, and I wil heare them: I wil say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
- Matthew 5:19 | Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
- Matthew 23:11 | But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
- Matthew 19:8 | And YAHAWASHI said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 30But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
What happened before…to the wicked subset of Israelites.
- Wisdom of Solomon 18:20 | Yea, the tasting of death touched the righteous also, and there was a destruction of the multitude in the wilderness: but the wrath endured not long.
…will happen again. This one of the main reasons for Jacob’s Trouble. The multitude, in the verse above, were the wicked of our nation that murmered against and rejected the first covenant. The woman, in the verse below, is the nation of Israel.
- Revelation 12:6 | And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of YAHAWAH, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 10Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
VIDEO: Judgement Is Now At The House Of Israel
The first resurrection, for whom the second death has no power, was/is for the Elect of the Nation of Israel. Those who have partaken (in previous incarnations) and will again partake now, in the New Covenant. It was in previous lives we were persecuted, tortured and died at the hands of the wicked Israelites of our nation, in similar fashion to what the Messiah, Yahawashi experienced.
- Jeremiah 30:7 | Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
- Revelation 20:6 | Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of YAHAWAH and of YAHAWASHI, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
- Revelation 1:18 | I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
- Romans 6:5 | For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto YAHAWAH. 11Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto YAHAWAH through YAHAWASHI our Lord. 12Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto YAHAWAH, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto YAHAWAH. 14For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.