Hebrews 11:6 | But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to ‘the Most High Yahawah’ must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
1. Reading the Bible & studying scriptural breakdowns (GMS Remnant Saved 144 on Youtube is a good place to start **note**your faith in a worldly organization or leader should never equal or exceed the direct word of the Most High)
Rev 1:3 | Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Rom 10:17 | So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Acts 8:31 | And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
2. Learning how to detoxify the body
1Co 3:17 | If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
3. Uncovering the lies of Edom’s world for what they are
Mat 10:16 | Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
4. Avoiding sin, which is transgression of the Most High Yahawah’s laws, statutes and commandedments
John 8:11 | She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Pro 24:9 | The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.
Gal 5:19 | Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
5. Looking for ways to separate from “the world”
1 John 2:15 | Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
6. Teaching the word to others
John 21:17 | He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
7. Giving to others (this can be in many different forms)
Acts 20:35 | I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
8. Manifesting fruits of the spirit in greater degree
Gal 5:22 | But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
9. Accepting of all circumstances in life and not seek to change them
Sir | 4:26 Be not ashamed to confess thy sins; and force not the course of the river.
10. Take time to relax, pray (ask) and be grateful for the Most High and the Messiah
Ecc | 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
1Th 5:17 | Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Mat 21:22 | And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.